Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Childcare at weekends

Options
  • 18-04-2006 9:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭

Anyone know of a way to get kids occasionally minded during the day at weekends to give their poor parents a break! Its mainly the (lovely but time consuming) 3 year old we'd like to hand over for a few hours so it would be nice for her too if there was somewhere with other kids as she doesn't get a lot of social interaction during the week. Any creches that provide this type of service? Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 karen1

Playgroup in newbridge, once a week monday mornings 10am-2pm
    Fully qualified pre school teacher and experienced.
    Lots of fun and interactive games, playdough,swings, sand & water play, storytime and puppet shows. Healthy lunch provided.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 471 ✭✭Debracd

Hi Neverends, The only ones I know of at the weekends would be shopping centre Creches! Max time allowed in them is 2 hours and they're around €8-€10ph. I used to find it great the odd time when our 2 older ones were younger, not only because they could have a great play and meet other kids, but DH and I could do the shopping in peace or just go for a coffee without being nagged:o

They take children from 2 up to 8. I'm sure I'll be using them again when our youngest is old enough :)

Hth,

Deb

• Registered Users Posts: 4,142 ✭✭✭TempestSabre

A lot of gyms have creches.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,142 ✭✭✭TempestSabre

karen1 wrote:
    Playgroup in newbridge, once a week monday mornings 10am-2pm
    Fully qualified pre school teacher and experienced.
    Lots of fun and interactive games, playdough,swings, sand & water play, storytime and puppet shows. Healthy lunch provided.

Are mondays part of the weekend now? Whoo whoo !!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭Dors1976

There's a new niche in the market for some willing entreperneur (think that's how it's spelt):)

• Advertisement
Advertisement