Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Money Show

Options
  • 18-04-2006 9:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭

Dave, deleted your PM, sorry.
    All the info should be on their site:
    http://www.themoneyshow.ie

The Money Show
    22-23 April 2006
    Third annual show to highlight alternative investment.
    Venue: RDS Main Hall, Dublin.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

looks good. I'll be going and rounded up a few in work to go along as well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,803 ✭✭✭dunkamania

Thanks for posting this,I hadnt heard about it.

Do I have to get tickets online,or can I just turn up on the day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Seems to me its free
    I registered today and I guess you just check in with registration when you get there. They'll have your details at the desk.
    Any time I've been to the RDS, thats how it worked

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭4red

Tickets normally cost a tenner but if you register online, they send you a free e-ticket.

This was a bit of a farce,only 200 hundred people yesterday and the same or less today,

Most of the lectures didnt take place.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭ionapaul

dunkamania wrote:
    This was a bit of a farce,only 200 hundred people yesterday and the same or less today,

Most of the lectures didnt take place.
    Irish people, well most of them anyway, don't want to know about any kind of 'alternative' investments...if it ain't property, it ain't a real investment! Now, lets take all of our shiny new eggs and place them together in this flimsy basket... :)

ionapaul wrote:
    Irish people, well most of them anyway, don't want to know about any kind of 'alternative' investments...if it ain't property, it ain't a real investment! Now, lets take all of our shiny new eggs and place them together in this flimsy basket... :)

Actually,most of the stands were property investments,about 70%,20% for equities and equity funds,so that meant there were very few alternative investments.

Advertisement