Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

US finale : live together die alone **spoiler**

• 18-04-2006 11:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭

New Spoiler Short Description:
    2.23 Season Finale: Live Together, Die Alone

2.23/24
    NOT A MAJOR MAJOR SPOILER, CONTAINS FILMING INFO WORTH A READ IT WILL NOT RUIN THE FINALE,

, highlight at your own risk...
    Spoiler Ahead, Highlight to Read:
    In flashback that is set in 2000 in L.A., Libby buys Desmond coffee and offers him her boat. Charlie and Eko enter the hatch to get dynamite. Rose and Locke have a chat. Later in the episode, we see Desmond lying on the beach shore, waking up, being carried to the hatch, and Desmond and Kelvin walking through the jungle. While in prison (not sure if it's on island or flashback), Widmore tells Desmond off. There will be one scene of Desmond in the stadium. Dr. Candle will appear

04/18 - The episode will feature Gregg, an athletic stockbroker type who loves his job and the company that employs him.
    04/15 - The episode will feature two foreign computer technicans working in a remote drilling station. Source:
    04/11 - Guest stars for season finale: Cameron, British (Rupert Murdochish) 50, rich steel tycoon, ruthless, competitive, protective of his daughter; Penelope, late 20's, beautiful, strong, daughter of Cameron, wants a simple life, to fall in love and start a family. Though she has no interest in her family's money she eventually uses it to get what she wants.
    04/05 - We'll see Vincent in the finale.

shooting info

http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/1088/lost9ir1di4bi.gif

"Live Together, Die Alone"
    Shooting days 1, 2, 3, 4 (Apr 17-20, 2006)
    Sc 8 Prison (flashback)
    Desmond is let out of prison

Sc 9 Prison (flashback)
    Desmond is let out of prison / sees Widmore

Sc 10 Prison (flashback)
    Widmore tells Desmond off

Sc 18 Coffee Shop L.A. (flashback - 2000)
    Libby buys Desmond a coffee, got 42 thousand?

Sc 19 Coffee Shop Table L.A. (flashback - 2000)
    Libby offers Desmond her boat

Sc 23 Jungle
    Rose talks with Locke

Sc 27 Stadium (flashback)
    Desmond talks with Penny (Jack is present)

Sc 41 New Beach
    Desmond coming awake on shore

Sc 42 New Beach / Jungle
    Desmond being carried to hatch

Sc 46, 47 Hatch Shaft Entrance
    Eko pulls himself out

Sc 53 Jungle
    Charlie shows [Eko] where the dynamite is

Sc 55 Hatch Shaft Entrance
    Charlie & Eko enter hatch

Sc 69 Jungle
    Kelvin (Photo Dbl) marching thru jungle/Desmond follows

Sc 72 Jungle
    Desmond running back to hatch

Sc 88 Beach
    They hear the sound/hatch door lands (Rose, Bernard, Claire)

and finally 2 more.....
    graves ?? but who's ???
    http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/4742/gv11qr.jpg
    http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/4122/gv22nl.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭PullMyFinger!

Read the first line and decided I didnt want the finale of my favourite show ruined as its the twists and turns that are half the fun. Im considering not reading any more spoilers even if they're just mild ones tbh.

Remember how exciting that first episode of this season was? The whole "what the fuuck is going on" of it is what makes Lost what it is.

Down with spoilers!

Boooo!

I wouldnt read that and then moan when you watch it and not be surprised.

Rant over

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 472 ✭✭Metacortex

I won't read that, im really looking forward to the last run of episodes in the series and i don't want to ruin it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Damon and Carlton are infamous for leaking fake script pages so wouldn't read too much into it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭monomaniac

Ahhhh - my eyes - damn the spoilers. Sorry Basquille but I'd be 99% certain this is real. Remember the leaked casting callsheet for exodus 2. The producers have only released fake script pages. This has the names of cast, crew and office details.

This ties in with everything we've been hearing that this will be
    a Desmond flashback ep

Well I've read it now so I guess it's too late to go back. Anyway here's my thoughts from what I've read. I urge you not to read on if you don't want to be spoiled for the finale:

The call sheet makes reference to episode 221, 223/24.
    Ep 221 is ? and I'm speculating that this will be a Libby episode. There is a flashback scene at the airport with Libby, Eko and Charlotte (was this the little girl from the tail section??).

Desmond is in prison, has a connection to Widmore and know's Libby. Libby must definitely be connected to Widmore/Dharma. Libby offers Desmond her boat - there is a prop of a Widmore brochure of boats.
    Libby meets Desmond in 2000 - what year did she meet Hurley. Could Libby be responsible for all these people ending up on the island?

Finally Dr Candle is also referred to as Dr Waxman. Wonder which if either is his real name?

Lots of tidbits - hopefully nothing else too spoilery is leaked before the finale.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

good insight monomaniac, i like ur thoughts, this isn't a major spoiler, no reference to the others Walt or Michael, interesting all the same !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭Tristram

k, im interested.hopefully will be a good end to season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

But why did the dinosaurs attack the robots in the first place?

Eh can you answer that!

serious spoiler below

havent read it fully yet but probably will before the finale airs

you've been warned :p

lost9ir3hv.gif

Ummm... that's what the first post in this thread is about. My post previous is discussing this.

I think the link in the first post is sufficient - people shouldn't be forced to see the calling sheet page - can you remove it?

Its the actual Call Sheet.

Sufficient spoiler warning given.

So no.

• Advertisement

bobbyc wrote:
    2.23 Season Finale: Live Together, Die Alone
    shooting info

http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/1088/lost9ir1di4bi.gif

OK... I just don't see why the pic needs to be posted again after it was posted 6 days ago in the link above and has already been discussed.

k Mono, didnt see that pic link in the original post (probably cos I was trying to dodge the content of it ;))

Ah no worries - I slightly regret originally reading it- though as bobbyc said it certainly doesn't spoil lots of other aspects of the finale.

Actually - when I saw your post this morning I thought it was a 2nd call sheet for the finale. I debated whether I should scroll down and read it but then I saw a part I recognised.

Anyway - I hear what you were saying earlier about ruining what hopefully will be a great finale - I'm vowing to stay spoiler free for this last month :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,247 ✭✭✭stevejazzx

i'm not reading that..is it genuine, theres spoilers and then theres uber spoilers..trying to stay away from the latter..

...We are treated to DESMOND flashbacks in this episode right off the bat
    I'm aware that many people have probably already read the latest leaked spoilers on this episode...yes that information is DEFINATELY the real deal and is all very exciting stuff indeed. The following info should tie some of that together and clear it up.

Opening scene will show us exactly where Desmond has been since he ran off in episode 203, sort of as a parallel of the first scene of the season two premiere. Michael found him, during his absense in the jungle looking for Walt - he's hidden up in The Flame station - where Kelvin told him he should head to in case of emergency. Anyway, now onto the flashbacks here...

...Desmond's last name is Cook. Desmond Cook. Desmond got engaged to "Penny", daughter of rich steel tycoon "Cameron" - whom Desmond worked for in a drilling business. The business was owned by Widmore Construction and get this - here's where things get really crazy - founders of Widmore construction are Harold and LIBBY Widmore. Later in life, when Desmond prepares for his race around world (now engaged to Penny) Libby allows him to use her husband's boat. All that flashback material covers the first hour. The second hour of flashback material shows Desmond on the island...with Kelvin, the hatch, the numbers, everything. We will see exactly how Desmond crashed there, which will gave you a HUGE hint as to how FLIGHT 815 crashed as well. Kelvin is a slightly stocky man with glasses, matted hair. Desmond crashes into the reef (theres something about him losing his ring), is dragged ashore just as he told Jack and crew. Soon we have Desmond being dragged by Kelvin through the jungle into the hatch ... Kelvin lays him down on the sofa, rushes to the computer, types in the numbers.

The lines spoken verbatim were just as Des said:

"What was all that about then?"

"Just saving the world..."

Everything that follows in the FLASHBACK material (and there is a lot of it) is pretty much as you would expect, going on what Desmond told the castaways, save for a few more surprises... How the flashbacks eventually tie in with the events on the island though are supposed to be revolutionary. I'm paraphrasing a bit here, but somehow what we have here will really mess with our minds -- something that interweaves and ties all these characters and storylines together in such, is supposed to be revealed.

Press Release for Season Finale

Date:
    4/28/06

Episode:
    2.23/2.24

Source:
    abc medianet

URL:
    http://abcmedianet.com/pressrel/pres...seas_id=001648

The official press release confirms what a2m posted in the Ausiello/Kristin thread:

SEASON FINALE

JACK AND SAYID COME UP WITH A PLAN TO RESCUE WALT FROM "THE OTHERS," AND LOCKE MAKES A DANGEROUS DECISION REGARDINGTHE HATCH, ON THE SEASON FINALE OF ABC'S "LOST"

"Live Together, Die Alone" - After discovering something odd just offshore, Jack and Sayid come up with a plan to confront "The Others" and hopefully get Walt back. Meanwhile, Eko and Locke come to blows as Locke makes a potentially cataclysmic decision regarding the "button" and the hatch, on the season finale of "Lost," WEDNESDAY, MAY 24 (9:00-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

"Lost" stars Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje as Mr. Eko, Naveen Andrews as Sayid, Emilie de Ravin as Claire, Matthew Fox as Jack, Jorge Garcia as Hurley, Josh Holloway as Sawyer, Daniel Dae Kim as Jin, Yunjin Kim as Sun, Evangeline Lilly as Kate, Dominic Monaghan as Charlie, Terry O'Quinn as Locke, Harold Perrineau as Michael, Michelle Rodriguez as Ana Lucia and Cynthia Watros as Libby.

Guest cast TBD.

"Live Together, Die Alone" was written by Carlton Cuse & Damon Lindelof and directed by Jack Bender.

Confirmation of stuff we already knew or heard, and just more details, mostly.

Here's the best stuff, so far:
    "....After all, the thrillingly addictive ABC hit has never shied away from killing off major characters in the past. And rumor has it there will be funerals for at least two more before the seasons end."

"So what are the producers willing to reveal? For one, they're promising explosive answeres to some (if not, of course all) of the seasons biggest questions. Namely:
    -What exactly is the deal with the hatch... ?
    -What role, if any, is the Dharma Initiative playing in the lives of the survivors?
    -Why on earth do those numbers need to be entered into the computer every 108 minutes? Or do the need to be?
    "Our plan is to [reveal] a lot about the hatch and the Dharma Intiative by the time the season is over," Cuse vows. "We're sort of closing the book on the hatch."

"...........In fact, the two-hour May 24 finale features Desmond's flashbacks and explores the history of the hatch through his eyes. S ays Lindelof, "I think the audience [is] wondering where Desond's been and what he's been doing."

"...Absent from the Lost canvas since setting out alone to search for his Other-abducted son, Walt, michael (Harold Perrineau) reappeared at the end of the April 12 episode, alone and seemingly on death's door. By the time you read this, considering the shocking events of the May 3 episode, you'll likely have even more questions about Michael. "When they told me what they had planned, I was like 'Really? Thats freaky,'" says Perrineau...."That scared me more than the time off"
    He continues, "Michaels been such a decent guy. Just a dude trying to figure out how to take care iof his son. So to suddenly be this guy was like 'Wow'. I actually called my family and said 'I can't tell you what happens but when people come up to you afterward it may be a little different.' They may call up my mother and be like 'Your son's a model student!'"

"...The May 17 episode fills in the blanks on where Michael's been and what he's been doing. "He has gone through an ordeal that significantly changed the way he's acting and what motivates him," Lidelof says. "...is there anything a parent won't do to get their child back?"

"..though its clear [Malcom David] Kelley will be back by the end of the seaon."

"....Among the other goodies in store for the May 10 episode includes the revelation of what the "?" in the middle of the hatch map Locke discovered is."

"...What do you wanna bet she (Kate) doesn't take kindly to the news that Saywer slept with Ana Lucia (Michelle Rodriguez) in the May 3 episode? "He doesn't want Kate to know" Holoway says. "But shes gonna find out...."

"And while the future of Cynthia Watros, who plays Hurley's girl, Libby, was called into question when it was recently revealed she has been cast in CBS' fall sitcom pilot My Ex-Life, the actress is an intriquing part of Lost's finale: Libby will figure in a Desmond flashback.
    But hold onto your mythology for an even bigger reveal. "We're going to explain why the plane went down," Cuse promises.
    Whats more, just listen to what Terry O' Quinn, who plays Locke, coughs up about the finale: "So many people are in life-or-death situations. I don't know if Locke's gonna survive this season. I honestly don't."
    Here's the Lost-Forum link: http://www.thetailsection.com/lost_spoilers/lost_spoilers_season_two_spoil.php#more

Advertisement