Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

En suite bathroom

Options
  • 19-04-2006 9:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭

Hey moving into my 2 bed own door apartment soon, just wondering has anyone tried or is it even possible to get an en suite fitted in the master bedroom? is there even room? and if so would the builders do it for you? Cheers guys!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Decks wrote:
    Hey moving into my 2 bed own door apartment soon, just wondering has anyone tried or is it even possible to get an en suite fitted in the master bedroom? is there even room? and if so would the builders do it for you? Cheers guys!

If your apartment is anything like ours, then you would be lucky to fit a toilet roll holder in the master bedroom, let alone an en-suite! Though, the new phase of apartments seem to have bigger bedrooms than ours... I doubt the builders would go that far off the plan though.

Advertisement