Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singing Lessons in Limerick

• 19-04-2006 11:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Looking for someone who does singing lessons in Limerick.

Someone fairly decent to find out if I can actually sing or not.

Also please delete the weird duplicate thread.

Thanks in advance :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Siobhan*

Try:

http://centrestageireland.com/html/singing_.html - singing classes in LIT

Also, Olive Cowpar is highly regarded (allegedly!) - maybe someone else here will have contact details.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 gemmaS6988

hi im enquring into singing classes in the limerick area

• Registered Users Posts: 46 gemmaS6988

Looking for someone who does singing lessons in Limerick.

Someone fairly decent to find out if I can actually sing or not.

Also please delete the weird duplicate thread.

Thanks in advance :D

hi if you could find someone please let me know. they never do things for us adults.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭DESQ

I'd recommend Nyle Woulfe ring 087-9444010, he' an excellent teacher, i went cause i wanted to learn to sing at home, i was very shy at first but he really encouraged me to give everything a good go, i still suck at singing but i'm better than i was when i started, (i was terrible!!!!!) and have the confidence to sing and mess around at home,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭DESQ

just so you know he's based in Pallasgreen

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 animallover101

Can anyone advise me of a good guitar teacher in Limerick? I just logged on to this site and would be grateful if anyone could recommend someone? I'am a total beginner.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Can anyone advise me of a good guitar teacher in Limerick? I just logged on to this site and would be grateful if anyone could recommend someone? I'am a total beginner.

Animallover, it's bad etiquette to bump up old threads like this, especially when another thread for singing lessons is live on the front page. This thread was started in 2006. The rule of thumb (with rare exceptions) is to leave a thread alone if the last post was over a year ago. Please use the thread that's currently open.

Thread locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement