Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie mentioned in the Drogheda Independent

Options
  • 19-04-2006 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭

Boards.ie has been mentioned in Drogheda Independent, it focused on the thread "Worst Pub in Drogheda". They have a big section describing how boards users have rated the pubs in drogheda! They now want comments forwarded to them rating all the pubs in town! its only the drogheda independent i know, but thought i'd mention it anyhow! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

I knew I should have copyrighted my pub reviews!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 538 ✭✭✭~Leanne~

Just reading this yesterday - full page spread they done on it!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Is it possible for someone to scan this article up so i can have a look at it. Im sure the admin would love to see it as well. Bit of help here lads would be great.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

leave it with me, i may have the paper at home from last week if it hasnt hit the bin yet, i am sure i seen it on the coffe table the other day, will let you know either way , it was so funny, my post was mentioned on it , i will also have a look on unison.ie, they have online editions of the drogheda independent to view but i think its only the main headlines

andrew1977 wrote:
    leave it with me, i may have the paper at home from last week if it hasnt hit the bin yet, i am sure i seen it on the coffe table the other day, will let you know either way , it was so funny, my post was mentioned on it , i will also have a look on unison.ie, they have online editions of the drogheda independent to view but i think its only the main headlines

they dont have it checked already :) , but if you can get it up id be very gratful.

• Advertisement

Yea Unision only do main stories. Seen your name alright Andrew. My scanner is broke here :(
    See the quoted me on the Laurences - "Food is gorgeous" hehehe!! :D

they also gave me another mention but left out my user i.d , it was about Carberrys pub ...where i seen the bar lady washing glasses with a pair of ladies underwear..aaaahhhh revolting ..we ended up going to Sarsfields pub up the hill which was not more better but has improved since

is there many drogheda people lurking around on the boards ?

Seems to be a few

sarge

checked at home last night , cant find the paper, looks like it has been dumped , sorry about that

sarge
    i have located last weeks paper off a friend, will scan it up to you on tuesday for ya to view , he assured me he wont throw it out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

I want a scan too - thanks!

Cloud I emailed the copy off too you , I used cloud@boards.ie as the email address if this isn't correct PM and let me know where you would like it sent too.

Advertisement