Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IBB Upload

• 19-04-2006 12:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭

Ok so usually when im downloading torrents i get 250kb/s up and down at the same time, but i noticed today that if im downloading at 250kb/s i can bearly get 10 upload! anyone an idea what might be going on? or is it just the muppets messing with the network again? there like a bunch of monkeys... haven't got a clue what there doing!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,635 ✭✭✭✭kippy

There may be another forty people on your segment doing the exact same thing or they may be messing around with settings.....perhaps you should call them.
    Kippy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Irishpimpdude

Ill wait a while and see what the story is hmm its the first time this has happend and theres not that many people in my area with IBB...

Advertisement