Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Slow Set - the love songs thread

Options
  • 19-04-2006 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Yeah - you love to hate it :)

So what songs would make your slow set?

I have to admit that I'm quite partial to James Blunt, but his hits aren't really that suitable for a slow dance. You're beautiful - but I'll never be with you , or Goodbye my lover as examples.

Another fave is Bruce Springstein - Secret Garden. Not sure why exactly. It worked well in Jerry Maguire - maybe that's it.

And finally I'll venture out with David Gray - This years love. Obvious enough tune.

So what song makes your slow set? Be it for musical or personal reasons.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Beastieboy

(sings) Slowset is dead, there's no more love on the dancefloor,....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

Metallica - Nothing Else Matters

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

Epica - Run For A Fall...just to see all the loved up couples jump 3 mins into the song.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

Im not so much a fan of the slow music but the 1st song that comes to mind for my slow set list anyway would be System off a down....Roulette . I like it its just a nice song :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 face-the-phase

V. typical. I cant wait to get married so i can have chrstie moore's - The Voyage played

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement