Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Funderland!

Options
  • 19-04-2006 12:45pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭

A few of us from work are heading to funderland tomorrow night for childhood-reliving, tacky rides and all the candyfloss we can get our mitts on.

Anyone from here want to come along? No booze there, admittedly, but it ought to be a laugh anyway...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭superfly

i thought Funderland only came to Dublin and then Belfast in the new year?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Comes to Cork every Easter Unfortunely

• Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

More smashed windows, more stolen cars, more fights outside my door, more vandalism and rubbish everywhere. This is funderland for those that live near the showgrounds.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

i did my four hours time there on wednesday.

had to dole out first aid to two lovely young fellas.... (*cough* scurmbags * cough*)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I've never gone, and I probably won't be going this year either, as I've strained my quad. Stairs are such a torment right now ( and I live 6 flights up!)

• Advertisement
Advertisement