Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Complaint

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

I have an idea, why doesn't every member of boards post in this thread to say whether or not it was them.

I'll start. I didn't do it.
    kaimera wrote:
    Ok ok..I admit it.

^^^ :)

Now what's this 'teeneire' thing again?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

I'm Spartacus!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

[bart]I didn't do it,
    nobody saw me do it,
    you can't prove a thing[/bart]

• Registered Users Posts: 24,247 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

EFC-4eva, we can't take it seriously: it's Bubbles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭EFC-4eva

Now the name has been changed to Bubbles; http://teenireland.bebo.com
    Please just stop.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

i didnt do it but then again i dont trust me

We're teenagers ffs can this bubbles character lead such a dull life that he's left with nothing better to do than annoy us??

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I'm Spartacus!
    /Southpark

I Broke the Dam!!!

Anyway, haha, go Bubbles!
    It say it was him on the page ffs.
    He is banned from here OP, take it to Oprah.

EFC-4eva wrote:
    We're teenagers ffs can this bubbles character lead such a dull life that he's left with nothing better to do than annoy us??

apparently so...
    bubbles was banned from boards long ago for doing this type of thing to this site....
    perhaps you should hire him to help you against hackers

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

EFC-4eva, I'll make sure that Bubbles is banned due to this criminal activity.

Care to retract your statement now?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

I have an idea, why doesn't every member of boards post in this thread to say whether or not it was them.

It wasn't me. So there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭marco murphy

Wasnt me...

Gordon wrote:
    EFC-4eva, I'll make sure that Bubbles is banned due to this criminal activity.

Care to retract your statement now?
    I honestly don't care if he's banned or not I just want the info so I can access the page again and I don't want it tampered with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Oh who’s the angry-teenireland.com now eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

EFC-4eva wrote:
    I honestly don't care if he's banned or not I just want the info so I can access the page again and I don't want it tampered with.
    He'll probably reset the details once he's finished playing with you.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,683 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

It was me........oh sorry, i meant to say it wasn't me. lol thats why i ended up inside for all those crimes, remember delly, not guilty, not guilty.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

what I found funniest was the amount of "friends" whose only message on the site was "who are you? why did you add me"

It's so hard to be cool and popular, don't worry I understand. At least now you might change your password to something more difficult to guess than teenireland :D

Accept your lesson and move on, nothing to see here folks...

Gordon wrote:
    He'll probably reset the details once he's finished playing with you.

he'll most likely get bored if you stop posting in this thread, he's loving this, ain't that right bubbles? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

EFC-4eva wrote:
    Your loved administrator has hacked teenireland.com's bebo page.
    We have more than one administrator.
    EFC-4eva wrote:
    I hear off a reliable source he has years of hacking experience as well.
    Of course some of the admins can hack, how do you think the little add-ons this site has over the basic vBulletin package came about, do you think the code-fairies did it when we were asleep?
    EFC-4eva wrote:
    Is a grown man destroying a teenage website justifiable?
    Why would a hacker try to do that?
    EFC-4eva wrote:
    It's quite clearly someone off boards and I want this resolved.
    Members of teenireland.com have posted inane drivel. I want that resolved.
    EFC-4eva wrote:
    TI is not closing. Can ye please take this seriously?
    No. You are clearly an idiot. I suspect you may have a portrait of yourself in an attic that continues to get smarter. We cannot take you seriously.
    EFC-4eva wrote:
    Yes. He's been doing it to us for years.
    EFC-4eva wrote:
    You're not getting the difference between hackers and magic-code-fairies again, are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

How can we take this seriously. You have no concrete proof bar what someone has posted on your website that anyone from boards is involved. It is more likely that this person has a grude against this site as well.

I suggest you contact the admins here with all the concrete information you have like IP numbers, email addresses and see if they can help track the person down.

• Advertisement

How is this justifiable?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

EFC-4eva wrote:
    I'm sorry, maybe I have the wrong end of the stick here, but shouldn't you be contacting the BEBO admins about all of this?

gandalf wrote:
    How can we take this seriously. You have no concrete proof bar what someone has posted on your website that anyone from boards is involved. It is more likely that this person has a grude against this site as well.

I suggest you contact the admins here with all the concrete information you have like IP numbers, email addresses and see if they can help track the person down.
    well the name is now changed to bubbles so it has to be someone off here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Methinks it's not just the teenireland profile which was hacked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Talliesin wrote:
    I suspect you may have a portrait of yourself in an attic that continues to get smarter.

Oh sir, you are a cheeky devil. :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

EFC-4eva wrote:
    well the name is now changed to bubbles so it has to be someone off here.
    Why? Is bubbles some sort of Synonomous word with Boards.ie?
    Go cry into your Heartagram duvet.

Whats that supposed to mean?

Why? Is bubbles some sort of Synonomous word with Boards.ie?
    Go cry into your Heartagram duvet.
    Can you not put 2 and 2 together?

EFC-4eva wrote:
    Whats that supposed to mean?
    You are indeed correct, I should have said Synonymous.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

It's 5 right?? right?? Do I get a prize?

Advertisement