Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Charlie Haas

• 19-04-2006 1:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭

Charlie Haas made his return to WWE TV on Raw against Shelton Benjamin. I am completely surprised by this, he said some pretty damning things about the management after he was fired last year. I know he worked the indy circut for a while, working for 1PW. There were strong rumours about him working for ROH too but that never happened, which is a pity because his style fits so well with the ROH product. He also would have fit in well at TNA.
    I wonder if he is back full time in the E. If he is, and he is booked right, he can be a huge asset to the Raw roster. What do ye think?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

I ws very disspointed to see Haas released last year, so am happy to see him back. He may not have the mic skills which are so heavily needed in WWE, but his inring ability is beyond repraoch.

He didnt get a good run on SD once his tag team with Rico split, being oleft to tag with Holly, but his quality in the ring always shone through, even if it was just on Velocity, and not in the main card for the US title or whatever.

I am interested to see what becomes of him now, as i fully expected him to come back as a heel a few months ago when the rumors of his return first hit the web, to fued with Benjamin, but now, who knows? It could be a 'Marty Jannetty' run, where he is gone again in a few weeks.

I would like to see a full fledged benjamin/Haas fued.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

I'm glad to finally see him back! There were rumours of him coming back at the start of March but he had to fufill the rest of his indy bookings.

I hope he has a lenghty feud with Benjamin on Raw. Did ya see Shelton's face when he saw Haas was his opponent on Raw, that was hilarious!! I think Benjamin and Haas work well together, they were a great tag team when they were Team Angle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

Yeah thought "the worlds greatest tag team" was very well used. Was unfortunate than shelton's push worked and Haas's didn't (thought no fault of his own). I'd love to see a fulll blown Benjamin/Haas feud too.
    From the match they had on RAW, WWE would be fools to turn him away now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭jongore

He resigned in December and has been finishing up some indy commintments and working at OVW until now.
    A great wrestler it'll be interesting to see if he gets a good run this time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

There is a new interview up on WWE.Com with Haas, check it out here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Spoiler tags might've been nice there. I haven't seen Raw yet, but unfortunately I heard about Haas coming back before anyway

Haas is a brilliant wrestler. When he said last year that he'd signed back with WWE I was glad to hear it. He's always been much better than Shelton in every way I think. Saying Haas isn't good enough on the mic is stupid when Shelton is getting the push that he is

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

I was really suprised he was let go as well. Haas is phenomenal in the ring and he's said to have really brushed up his mic work whilst working the indies. I always liked his finisher 'the Haas of pain' too.

Advertisement