Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Nokia N70 V SE k750i

• 19-04-2006 2:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,710 ✭✭✭✭

Getting a new phone, choice between Sony k750i and Nokia N70 . The Nokia is a good bit more expensivie , anyone know is it worth it , or is the SE k750i the best value around . Want phone with 2 MP camera.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭Jam Man

N70 would be my choice - Symbian operating system, expandable memory and it's 3G enabled....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

Jam Man wrote:
    N70 would be my choice - Symbian operating system, expandable memory and it's 3G enabled....

to be fair the k750 has expandable memory too. i'd go for the n70 because i like to watch films etc on my 6680 and a small screen just isn't good enough. same for taking pictures.

but you can only get a max of 1gb in the rs-mmc that the n70 takes. the pro duo stick that the k750 takes is available up to 4 gb i think and definitely 2gb. that shouldn't be that much of a drawback though because you can just transfer your pics to a computer. if you want a good camera hang on for the n80. 3 MP

and nothing to do with the camera but it has wifi built in which is quite snazzy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭N90user

N70 all the way

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,710 ✭✭✭✭thebaz

i don't really plan using 3G, mainly will use phone and camera, is there any standout feature of the n70 that should be considered .I have never had a sony phone, and i plan to stay with meteor as they are way cheaper than vodafone, and meteor really push the Sony, don't think they even have then70, as they have a poor selection of hardware , but there rates blow vodafone away. Vodafone offer n70 at around 200 euros, and i can pick k750 up for around 30 euros, so unless there is something special with n70, or known k750 problems , i will probaly continue with meteor , and get it, unless meteor have new selection of phones coming out next month , which i doubt. Thanks anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭Jam Man

I think 3 have the N70 next month?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

i love k750i-sony all the way.it has great music and picture quality.cant wait for k790/k800i

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

i have a k750i and its a great phone it has a good camera with auto focus which really helps the picture quality.the only drawback is the screen size and sound volume from the speaker

Advertisement