Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Broadband Phone number

• 19-04-2006 2:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭

OK...stoopid qiestion. My line give a conditional pass as of last week for DSL broadband. I want to give Eircom a ring to find out exaclty what this means. Does anyone know the Eircom Broadband Sales phone number? I cant see it ANYWHERE on their website.
    Time to ditch the poxy service by Clearwire that pretends to be broadband as they have "tweaked" their network jsettings again.

Thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

1800512128 or 1800503303 but why go with eircom when they are the most expensive, additionally I would not bother with anything more than 2Mbits if your line is marginal, upgrades are free later on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

Thanks for that.
    I wont be actually ordering the eircom product...just want to see what they have to say about the conditional pass.

Advertisement