Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

River View apartments Tullow Co Carlow

Options
  • 19-04-2006 2:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

I paid a booking deposit on an apartment in River View Tullow in November 2005. I have not received the contract from the vendors. I have been told repatedly by the estate agent everything is okay, but still no progress and no explaination for the delay. I am sure there is something I am not being told. The developer is Barrow Proerty Developments.
    Does anyone out there have any information about the developer, the development itself or whether there has been any planning problems there? The palce has been complete since September last year at least and is still empty. Any info anyone can give me would be very much appreciated. I think they may want me to walk away from the deal for their own reasons, but I don't want to do that if I have any options.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

That really is nothing unusual when buying a new house

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

get your solicitor to contact theirs to see what the delay is and find out what's going on...
    thats what you're paying them all that money for

Advertisement