Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

euinternet.com - bad service/support

Options
  • 19-04-2006 3:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

Did anyone else choose to pre-register .EU names with euinternet.com and then not get to make second choices on the day of April 7th?

Basically, I pre-registered a bunch of names expecting that I could make second choices on the Landrush day (as they said I could) and then didn't get the username/password until 3 days and 7 hours later. Far too late to make any decent second choices and I want a refund.

I've sent support, sales, and even the CEO himself (Phelim O'Connell) at least three emails now asking for a refund over the past week. I have yet to hear even one response from them now.

Today I left a phone message, still nothing. He was in a meeting.

Just seeing if anyone else is in the same boat here, I'm getting very annoyed with the company (euinternet / ieinternet). Is their service normally this disgraceful?? The fact that they haven't even acknowledged any of my mails is unbelievable. :mad:

Thanks
    A.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,517 ✭✭✭axer

fixxation wrote:
    Did anyone else choose to pre-register .EU names with euinternet.com and then not get to make second choices on the day of April 7th?

Basically, I pre-registered a bunch of names expecting that I could make second choices on the Landrush day (as they said I could) and then didn't get the username/password until 3 days and 7 hours later. Far too late to make any decent second choices and I want a refund.

I've sent support, sales, and even the CEO himself (Phelim O'Connell) at least three emails now asking for a refund over the past week. I have yet to hear even one response from them now.

Today I left a phone message, still nothing. He was in a meeting.

Just seeing if anyone else is in the same boat here, I'm getting very annoyed with the company (euinternet / ieinternet). Is their service normally this disgraceful?? The fact that they haven't even acknowledged any of my mails is unbelievable. :mad:

Thanks
    A.
    I ordered one .eu domain with them. It did take a long time before I got my login details - I didn't even get an email confirming that I was actually successful in securing my domain name - I had to check on the EU whois myself. €12.50 for the domain though and they did secure it for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭cgarvey

I used their live chat on landrush day .. got through quickly and they told me that it'll be registered but the user/pwd detail will come on the following Monday (it did at 6.30pm ish). So given that it was landrush day and that EURid/whois was available for such a small portion of the day, I thought that was fair enough.

The fact that you didn't get your user/pwd before landrush is pretty poor now, and I hope you do get your refund.

Advertisement