Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

scuba gear

Options
  • 19-04-2006 3:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

i'm just after getting into scuba diving this month, but i already love it.i'm just wondering where is the best place to get equipment in dublin? (other than the great outdoors and flagship scuba) but i'm a real girly girl , and love pink- but im finding it impossible to find anything pink.any idea's?

p.s. please dont hold my love for pink against me

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 398 ✭✭Benny-c

Why Pink?

1. Who's going to notice pink at 30 metres!

2. Get advice from experienced divers PADI or CFT

3. Try www.scubastore.com or www.simplyscuba.com

Benny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 scuba chick

ok thanks, well its for me not anyone else.so i dont care, i just love pink

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

I quite sure you could get a suit custom made in pink. Girls and pink, sheesh.:)

Evil Phil wrote:
    I quite sure you could get a suit custom made in pink. Girls and pink, sheesh.:)

well pink is just the best colour ever.lol. yea its possible but it costs alot, and im only getting a wesuit for a year or two until i can afford to buy a drysuit (i've been advised by most people to get a drysuit)
    oh well i'll just have to keep searching. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

I know I've seen pink and black wetsuits, you'll find one somewhere.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭donny

hz2193.JPG

Maybe you saw them on the PADI rescue video.. wasn't it something like this? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

donny wrote:
    hz2193.JPG

Maybe you saw them on the PADI rescue video.. wasn't it something like this? :)

LMFAO. Is that photoshopped?

yea unfortunately it weas last season that pink was 'in', but nowhere is stocking it now. so if anybody sees one somewhere in dublin before june please let me know.Its just the best colour ever!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Miss Polaris

Hi Scuba Chick

Not in Dublin - but Wet n Wild in letterkenny have a pink and black suit in the window - so they are still about!!! http://www.letterkennybusinesses.com/wetnwild.htm

Advertisement