Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD's Super-Models

Options
  • 19-04-2006 3:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44

How come the majority of girls in UCD are incredibly good-looking.
    Girls that could be models are 2 a penny in UCD!

Is there a link between looks and intelligence? Or is it diet? A friend of mine knows loads of people in Tallaght IT and he said they are hideous in comparison.

I know looks aren't everything..... but Jesus, if ya want to do some work stay clear of the library cause there's enough eye-candy around to rot your teeth! :-)

There's not a chance this is a typical profile of the national population btw.

Does this also apply to UCD lads? (Just to keep it fair :) )

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

.........................yyyyyyyeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaa...

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

*sigh*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Em.......ucd boys aren't bad looking............:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

I've always thought it was a great tribute to UCD's ladies that Miss World was one of them, but yet wasn't by any means the prettiest girl on campus.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

joins in with rainbow *sigh*

Its that time of year again folks....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

asl?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

Although imo Aoibheann Ni Shuilleabháin, who won the Rose of Tralee, is far more attractive than Rosanna Davison. But then, she's also a UCD student!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Just saw a breathtaking ride today in the library, red hair, tight white shirt and breasts that could have fed a nursery. My neck still hurts from when it snapped around. Its true we have amazing stock in UCD.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

true there be many a fine wench in ucd but alot of them are clones though, no individuality, no mystique

ferdi wrote:
    true there be many a fine wench in ucd but alot of them are clones though, no individuality, no mystique
    If I want mystique i'll rent one of those "mystery holes" in Amsterdam

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Hermione* wrote:
    Although imo Aoibheann Ni Shuilleabháin, who won the Rose of Tralee, is far more attractive than Rosanna Davison. But then, she's also a UCD student!
    Hear, hear... Aoibheann's really sound too, she came down and did a speed dating (Scórail Sciobhta. Honestly, couldn't they have found a more tactful translation?!) for SnaG and was really sweet to us.

If I want mystique i'll rent one of those "mystery holes" in Amsterdam
    well that the difference between you and me....i like a bit of...well, mystique!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

ah lads, yous are too kind *preen* *bat*

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

tbh I think the orangeness is blinding the OP

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Just saw a breathtaking ride today in the library, red hair, tight white shirt and breasts that could have fed a nursery. My neck still hurts from when it snapped around. Its true we have amazing stock in UCD.
    I dont even know where to start on that post Fspinner. UCD is full of attractive people . I support the SU motion of breeding within UCD students once a semester. That mean alot less sex for you and alot more for me!

I wish to hear from prettymonster on the subject. Women are objects and should be treated as such .Discuss!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

It'll never pass, you'll have feminists like kate o'hanlon trying to campaign for at least half the time on top.

I have no problem with them being on top half the time. Its all still sex.

i dont think we need any inbreeding in ucd....lets import new blood for NCAD or the like

Grimes wrote:
    I have no problem with them being on top half the time. Its all still sex.
    I deleted that post because I thought it was offensive - please don't quote it:rolleyes:

Hmm looks like Grimes won't be able to respond to that one for a while!

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

I have a theory on the link between UCD and all of the good-looking girls, to which there are two limbs:
    Firslty, the parents. People who go to UCD (especially Quinn) end to come from monied backgrounds. What do good-looking women find more attractive than anything else? Money! (I'm not being unfair here, even if it's a subconscious thing, women go for the security of money.) So, good-looking women marry rich men, and they have good-looking daughters who go to UCD. They go to UCD because that's where their friends (from private schools) are going here too.

Secondly, because people who go here have money, reconstructive surgery is a dawdle.

• Advertisement

Yes but why do so many of them seem to love orange facepaint? Don't they realise that it isn't actually attractive?

I have a theory on the link between UCD and all of the good-looking girls, to which there are two limbs:
    Firslty, the parents. People who go to UCD (especially Quinn) end to come from monied backgrounds. What do good-looking women find more attractive than anything else? Money! (I'm not being unfair here, even if it's a subconscious thing, women go for the security of money.) So, good-looking women marry rich men, and they have good-looking daughters who go to UCD. They go to UCD because that's where their friends (from private schools) are going here too..

They marry pretty, dumb women and have pretty, dumb children. My friend christened it D4 Syndrome
    Secondly, because people who go here have money, reconstructive surgery is a dawdle.

Heard a D4 mention that on thursday. She was getting her nose and jaw done. She slipped it in between that evenings plans and her sociology lecture.

yeah i'd definityly go along with the D$ syndrome idea

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Wheres the pics, come on ya all have camera phones now :D

Hal1 wrote:
    Wheres the pics, come on ya all have camera phones now :D
    Check out Pythia if you want a hot boardsie. I have never figured out how to put phone pics onto the computer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 575 ✭✭✭JustCoz

There are an unreal amount of pretty girls in UCD, but they'd be so much better looking without all that fake tan. The lads aren't half bad either...pity none of them are in quinn :rolleyes:

JustCoz wrote:
    The lads aren't half bad either...pity none of them are in quinn
    there's a suprise...all the quinn lads i see, strut around like they're cock of the walk, as do the law lads.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

JustCoz wrote:
    There are an unreal amount of pretty girls in UCD, but they'd be so much better looking without all that fake tan. The lads aren't half bad either...pity none of them are in quinn :rolleyes:
    We're all in the library! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

My ears are burning!

• Advertisement

I reckon you have a script that sends you a text every time someone mentions your name and the word "hot" in one post.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement