Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD's Super-Models

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Check out Pythia if you want a hot boardsie. I have never figured out how to put phone pics onto the computer.

Email them from your phone to your email address, download.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

If I want mystique i'll rent one of those "mystery holes" in Amsterdam

ROFL!!!!!!!!! hahahahhaha :)

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Pythia wrote:
    My ears are burning!

Let me guess - you wanted to see inside so you lit a Q-tip, right?

As for the thread, I agree there is a plethora (love that word) of beautiful women in UCD. If the Lovely Girls competition took place in UCD there would have to be several types of walking and sandwich-making rounds.

It's a horrible place though if you struggle to start conversations with people. You feel like a kid in a candy store...who has given up candy for Lent. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Q-tip

Is that like a cotton-bud? ¬_¬

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭Villaricos

DaveMcG wrote:
    Is that like a cotton-bud? ¬_¬

yep, thats what they call em in America!
    and of course us ucd girlies are pretty! even us none orange ones!:D

one or two hot boys wandering around too!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Villaricos wrote:
    one or two hot boys wandering around too!

I'll agree with that although somewhat fewer and farer between - but I won't hold that against UCD boys, apparently I have 'interesting' taste, I quote my classmates for that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

i agree.. the library is where you'll find all the hot guys... i haven't been back in weeks because it was all too tempting/distracting the last time...

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

hence why i don't study there.

i saw pythia today too, leaving the eng building by the automatic door. :)

i agree.. the library is where you'll find all the hot guys... i haven't been back in weeks because it was all too tempting/distracting the last time...

I'm finding the laptop too tempting, as yet boys aren't too bad, although in saying that there's a rather cute guy right across the way from me which is becoming distracting!!!!! Not fair.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

JustCoz wrote:
    There are an unreal amount of pretty girls in UCD, but they'd be so much better looking without all that fake tan. The lads aren't half bad either...pity none of them are in quinn :rolleyes:
    Ahem...

• Advertisement

besty wrote:
    Ahem...

Should there possibly be a future edit which is something similar to the following is added to the end of quoted sentence: with notable exceptions of course......

ferdi wrote:
    there's a suprise...all the quinn lads i see, strut around like they're cock of the walk, as do the law lads.

ffs it's not our fault we're all really, really, really, ridiculously good-looking.
    quinn6oe.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Umaro wrote:
    ffs it's not our fault we're all really, really, really, ridiculously good-looking.
    quinn6oe.jpg

The Derek Zoolander School for Kids Who Can't Read Good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 575 ✭✭✭JustCoz

ferdi wrote:
    there's a suprise...all the quinn lads i see, strut around like they're cock of the walk, as do the law lads.

Yeah it's quite a turn-off.
    Besty wrote:
    Ahem...

You are an obvious exception Besty, anyone who can keep me laughing for 24hrs straight is a legend, or maybe I'm just easily amused....

Dijeebooty!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

10,000 girls in UCD. Of course there is going to be a lot of rides.
    Also better educated people are usually better informed about diet and fitness.

We're all in the library! :)

True that, i think I'll have to stop going there, it's far too distracting :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Font22

besty wrote:
    Ahem...

something in your throat besty????

• Registered Users Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭ShriekingSheet

JustCoz wrote:
    There are an unreal amount of pretty girls in UCD, but they'd be so much better looking without all that fake tan. The lads aren't half bad either...pity none of them are in quinn :rolleyes:

byatch! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

Grimes wrote:
    I wish to hear from prettymonster on the subject. Women are objects and should be treated as such .Discuss!

Grimes why must you try my patients?

Today while I was walking past a bunch of lads on my way into the arts block one of them yelled 'Will you meet him' (gesturing towards one of his mates) at me.
    Felt like I was twelve again.

[heavily condenced version of what I could say if I thought you'd pay any attention to it]
    Boys, you're in university now. There are more important things in life than the hotness of certain 'babes'. Life of the mind, y'knowwhatimean?
    [/heavily condenced version of what I could say if I thought you'd pay any attention to it]

In conclusion, my head hurts.

boys will be boys

*goes off to play with toy train-set*

• Advertisement

byatch! ;)

You're either a girl who wears too much fake tan, or a boy in quinn. Either way I'm sorry if I offended you! Lol! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭mloc

Umaro wrote:
    boys will be boys

except the odd ones that dress up as girls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 gliondar

Brilliant! My first thread is a winner!

People always ask which faculty has the hottest girls/guys and there's been a lot of rivalry here.

I've always said..... the best place to go for hot girls anywhere in UCD is the library, without a doubt. Hot girls love to study I guess.... Don't get it at all. By the time I finish UCD I'll have such ridiculously high standards I'll die alone because the fiction that is UCD ruined my expectations. Before I went to UCD I thought Irish people were an ugly race. UCD is not a typical sample of the population! I think Hullaboloo may have a point. Its a sort of social Darwinism, possibly subtle evolution at play! Any theories? And I'd like to keep this as intellectual as possible, we all know that if you walk around Arts you'll see a 'royde' in about 20 secs......

P.S. The library is like a magnet for hot girls! How counter-intuitive is that! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

gliondar wrote:
    P.S. The library is like a magnet for hot girls! How counter-intuitive is that! :D

Now that, that I have a problem with...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

elmyra wrote:
    Email them from your phone to your email address, download.
    Phone....e-mail???:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Today while I was walking past a bunch of lads on my way into the arts block one of them yelled 'Will you meet him' (gesturing towards one of his mates) at me.
    Felt like I was twelve again.
    Did it work?
    *ducks swipe*
    In conclusion, my head hurts.

Guess it did.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Ok here's Scraggs league table for hot college boys

1. UCD

2. DIT Bolton St.

and joint no. 3= NUIG and NUIM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 gliondar

Now that, that I have a problem with..

ok sorry.... that was a stereotype, i retract and apologise, I blame television. Keeping this civil, There's no point denying the subject of this topic. It is a fact that UCD has a lot of beautiful people so I'm just trying to find out what's the deal with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭daRobot

There are more important things in life than the hotness of certain 'babes'. Life of the mind, y'knowwhatimean?

not true my dear,

it's survival and reproduction ya hear,

ain't nothing mo' important than that in life,

coz i need big titties on my wife

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Boys, you're in university now. There are more important things in life than the hotness of certain 'babes'. Life of the mind, y'knowwhatimean?

Its quiet time now pretty*monster, the men are talking.

Anyone else notice a certain irony in her post and name?

Anyway, saw a girl with the fattest personality today! Blegh!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement