Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD's Super-Models

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

daRobot wrote:
    not true my dear,

it's survival and reproduction ya hear,

ain't nothing mo' important than that in life,

coz i need big titties on my wife

I fed upon my mothers breasts,
    and thought them quite scrumptuous,
    but now that I am older,
    I need something more volumptuous!

Firespinner, in the ELS

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Red Alert wrote:
    hence why i don't study there.

i saw pythia today too, leaving the eng building by the automatic door. :)

Yeah, they've stuck us in 135 for loads of our classes this year. Odd since we're nothing to do with Eng. But as I said, the toilets are nice, so I don't mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭HappyCrackHead

This exercise is dispicable...

we all have eyes we can all tell if someone is attractive or not... or somewhere in the middle.

You're letting the side down lads. This is the 21st century for god sake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

I'm pretty sure a thread very, very similar to this one was locked quite recently for descending into the type of crap that has already begun to appear.

'Tis tragic.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭HappyCrackHead

In fairness it should already be locked. its demeaning to both men and women. to women because it objectifies them and to men because it shows guys to be total tactless idiots.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

In fairness it should already be locked. its demeaning to both men and women. to women because it objectifies them and to men because it shows guys to be total tactless idiots.
    I don't think we're all that sensitive.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

that's a load of crap! there's a good few girls in this thread who are acting the same as guys, talking about where the best-looking guys are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

besty wrote:
    I don't think we're all that sensitive.

I don't think it's really about over-sensitivity or anything. I agree with HCH to be honest.

The last thread like this ended up in heated debate because people were throwing around the 'fat' comments. This thread is already heading in that direction and although there is plenty of entertainment value in the fact that the comments made say more about the people who say them than about any girl on this campus, I'd rather not have to ban people. :p

Clickity-click.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement