Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Now ye`re talking`.....NOT

Options
  • 19-04-2006 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭

What does it take to become a member of the soccer forum. Ive wanted to comment on the very important champion league games of recent and they are nearly over. Have put in a request and nobodys has replied nor can I find any info on how long it takes.

What does one have to do to become a member.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Have you PM'd a mod of the soccer forum?

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭Cableguy

Thanks guys,

I can now post a new thread in the soccer forum. I don`t know how did it but don`t really matter.

Thnaks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Suck satans cock!

Or just give it some time and see or maybe drop one of the soccer mods a polite pm

• Registered Users Posts: 15,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Quit yer whining and post.

I sorted your access. You are of course very welcome, enjoy your stay on the soccer forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

Cableguy wrote:
    What does it take to become a member of the soccer forum. Ive wanted to comment on the very important champion league games of recent and they are nearly over. Have put in a request and nobodys has replied nor can I find any info on how long it takes.

What does one have to do to become a member.

Dare I ask why theres a 2 mth wait to get into the soccer forum? Are people not allowed have a bit of banter or what? If someone slags off Liverpool and a mod doesnt like it they get binned? Maybe thats a tad too cynical :-) But Seriously why the wait?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

I think it was due to people signing up, coming onto the soccer forum, finding the first manu/liverpool.chelsea etc supporter they could find and abuse the sh1t out of them, something like that, you're basic soccer troll!

But hows the 2 mth amnesty going to solve that? If it happens the mods ban them, simple as that.

I want it now :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

http://www.boards.ie/wiki/index.php/Soccer

That's what the biki is for...

Well Ive asked nicely so fingers crossed eh...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Now I suggest you read the charter and wait for your two months.
    If someone slags off Liverpool and a mod doesnt like it they get binned?

Saying crap like this will not help you much btw.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Asok wrote:
    Suck satans cock!

Or just give it some time and see or maybe drop one of the soccer mods a polite pm
    Santa? *puppy dog eyes*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Sizzler wrote:
    But hows the 2 mth amnesty going to solve that? If it happens the mods ban them, simple as that.

I want it now :D
    Yes, clearly our answer to the problem, despite having solved the problem, will not solve the problem.

Advertisement