Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

need a mechanic

Options
  • 19-04-2006 5:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭

exhaust failing of car.... the exhuast is still there but the pipe going into it has came off ... its now very load... am just at work... what should i do... can i patch it up... will someone come to me..... anyone know anyone in the clonskeagh area

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭IrishRover

You won't do the car any harm by driving it. Just bring it to a kwikfit etc and they'll have a look at it. It's probably sheared at one of the flange points. You might need a new back box or centre section. It might be possible to fix it with welding for a bit less than the price of new, but at least if you get a quote for a replacement from one of the places like kwikfit you can decide what you want to do then.

Advertisement