Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toungue rings?

Options
  • 19-04-2006 6:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 575 ✭✭✭

I've had the same tongue ring for a while and I'm looking for a new one. i've looked in all the usual places like ad-hoc etc but they just have mad colours, I'm looking for pink or purple or clear.

Does anyone know where I might find one? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭bounty_hunter

Are you looking for somewhere online or an actual shop? If it's the latter, where are you based?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Lisa Mag

Go to Miss Fantasia's in Dublin just off Grafton street area... they do all that in there, it's kind of a sex shop on front but down the back is piercings so don't get a shock when you arrive :D

I got my tongue re-pierced in there they are real nice... have to actually go back and get a plastic tongue bar.. as i think this titanium one is scraping the enamal off my teeth :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Audie

Speaking of that, just about 10 minutes ago i broke my tooth on my tongue bar. Ive had it 2 weeks and got it shortened 2 days ago. Stupidly i was chewing a sweet when i heard a big cruch. :eek:
    I think i have the piece that fell off... Thing is i still dont want to take it out which is going to be a big problem with my parents :(

Help :(:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Lisa Mag

Ah stop i have mine just over 2 years now, and the amount of times i've bitten down on it (i still have the full length bar) thank god i haven't broken a tooth (lisa touches wood) yet!!!

I got my bar shortened a couple months after getting it done and whilst eating Pizza i swallowed pizza tongue bar and all :eek: i was staying out in a friends in wicklow at the time and it was 5pm in the evening i said i'd wait till the next morning and head out to Tallaght and buy a new one, by lunch time the next day it was closed!!!

Very sore getting it re opened cause i scare tissue i couldn't believe it was closed!

My parents want me to take it out (your 25 now grow up), they say its knackery and bad for my teeth, and mam is only waiting on me to grow a second tongue to she can say i told you so :D (obviuosly she wouldn't wish it one me)

have you have any problems with the shorter bar.... bar breaking your tooth?? :o like it hasn't aggrivated your tongue or anything? or loosened...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Audie

i think it may have loosed a little but im suposed to be tightening it, i tried today, but just got a mouthful of tissue paper trying to hold it in place!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 575 ✭✭✭JustCoz

I'm based in Dublin. Yeah must try Miss Fantasia, haven't looked in there before, I'm sort of afraid of it! ;)
    I've had a my tongue bar for almost a year now and luckily I haven't swallowed it or cracked a tooth. Haven't been to the dentist yet though, I doubt he'll approve!

Advertisement