Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bunny hops

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭N05H3AD

ash h wrote:
    My gardens pretty big about an acre.I built most of the jumps my self.Most of them are made out of pallets but i have a few made out of dirt.Im gonna build more for the summer.

Sounds fairly good, how high are the dirt ramps?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭ash h

Not that big.Around 2 foot.

ash h wrote:
    Not that big.Around 2 foot.

alrighty, i've decided i'm gettin the vulcan after i've done me junior cert otherwise i would be out on it too much and fail everything, that will probably happen anyway though!, check out my "most embarrassing crash" thread, it's fairly funny, the lad fallin off on the icy roads is the best by far, wat do u think???

went a bit mad and bought a Giant Terrago for €669 :eek: ! oh well it's lethal and it's as light as a feather! the hydraulic disc brakes on it are excellent as well, haven't brought it off-roading yet but will be at 7am 2moro mornin':D

Advertisement