Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

How to obtain a PUK code?

• 19-04-2006 7:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭

I found about 4 O2 sim cards in the house in which all of them are blocked. I need to get the PUK no. for them to work... How do i get it? Im on Vodafone now and i used to be with O2 so i forget all the log in details off the website and - icant even remember the numbers off 3 of the 4 sim cards... Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

1850 601 747. give them the sim card numbers. they're printed on the card. probably not going to work though. they might not give you the info with just the sim card number if they're not registered and they reassign the numbers after a while so the cards might be dead for good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

The first thing you need is the phone number, without that you won't be able to do anything. Once you have the number call the customer care lines there is an automatic system that will give you your PUK.

I'm a little confussed though I assume those numbers are still with O2, or are they the numbers you ported to vodafone? if the numbers are still active with O2 and registered in your detail then you are fine, if the numbers are now with vodafone, then you will more than likely not be able to get the number, what I'd suggest is that you call the customer care, explain the situation and see what they can do. It is possible that they may not be able to access the information if the account is no longer active, so you could well have to port back to O2.

1850 601747 for speak easy & 1909 for bill pay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭N90user

Thanks guys got it sorted!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

N90user wrote:
    Thanks guys got it sorted!

how did you get it sorted? did you get all the puk codes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭N90user

No just one which i needed. I rang the number gave them bits of info anf it was sorted :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement