Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

walkers roasted onion and balsamic vinegar

• 19-04-2006 8:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭

ok tayto had a bad batch lately. a few bad baches. these crisps are the business. id drop my tayto cheese and onion for walkers new roast onion and balsamic vinegar.
    is that a bad thing?

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

As a crispaholic (if tthere is such a thing), I'm gonna check these out.

Hope they're as nice as you say they are. (Personally, I loved HunkyDory Worcester Sauce but can't find any anywhere)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭sachamama

yeah the only problem with them is that the damn bag is too big. ive got leftovers sitting in my desk from yesterday calling my name and its only half eight in the morining.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

sachamama wrote:
    yeah the only problem with them is that the damn bag is too big. ive got leftovers sitting in my desk from yesterday calling my name and its only half eight in the morining.
    Hahahah!

I've been to a few shops, but see none of the crisps you mention. Might have to wait another while!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,730 ✭✭✭sudzs

sachamama wrote:
    ok tayto had a bad batch lately. a few bad baches. these crisps are the business. id drop my tayto cheese and onion for walkers new roast onion and balsamic vinegar.
    is that a bad thing?

Tayto have changed the recipe even though they said they wouldnt.... :mad: :mad: :mad:

Check out Walkers Chedder Cheese and Red Onion Chutney flavour... never any leftovers of those!!! :D

Advertisement