Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bb provider help

• 19-04-2006 10:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭

ok i had leap(magnet) for a year now and found it very good for downloading stuf off bittorent because of the 1mb each way i had it of the tonabruky mast in galway but now the contract is nearly up,

since adsl is now avabile in claregalway.i was wondering what is good provider for a good ping and a good upload and dwload.

i have looked at utv,eircom and bt what would be the best :D

tnx hope you can help.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

digiweb metro works out there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

dont think i can get it all ready tried got no los of the ballybrit mast.

do they have 1 on the tonabucky (whatever)lol

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

no, Ballybrit only.

anyother ideas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,308 ✭✭✭pizzahead77

there's smart telecom too if they have unbundled any of the exchanges in Galway but you have to change phone number but they have to be the best value DSL (ADSL2) product.

• Advertisement

smart bah.

my brother lives in roscian on the mervue exchange he gave up waiting for them to install the gear and went with ntl and finds it brillent.

anymore info ?

Advertisement