Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bin Laden Slips Up As Pakistani Offials Discover Al Quaibebo Terror Network

Options
  • 19-04-2006 11:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭

"addictive"

A school in Pakistan was raided earlier today after reports that Osama Bin Laden had been added to three final year student's friend profiles.

"it's just so addictive" Bin Laden had posted in a Bebo questionaire that surveyed why people used Bebo, originally published by IslamChick911

"Initially I was just gonna use it to see if I could recruit some noobs but I've met people I haven't seen in, like years. My first wife was soooo surprised to hear from me"

Posting under the pseunydeom "Mysterious Asian Male" Bin Laden had a friends list of over 2000, all added from schools with access to Bebo.

"With so many non-extremist do gooders in Mosques these days you can't really put up millitant posters on the notice board, and I do have to keep a low profile, got a bit of a price tag on my head. With Bebo's friend system I could stay as private as I wanted."

Thing's went sour when a firewall detected an electric pulse generated by Islamic terrorist software. The program was attempting to enter the Murree Christian School's computer network disguised as a harmless language program. It is suspected it would have caused severe network disruptions. A previous form destroyed 911 company databases in a stock exchange's communication network & deleted itself in the process. It was generated by the "Al-Quaibebo Softerror Network"

Using Bebo as a form of communication hundreds of Worms, Viruses & Pro-Islamic pop-ups had been generated.

"I just became comfortable with people on bebo. It's easier to be myself. But then I added too many people & my friends started recognizing each other, it really does rape you in the end" - A regretful "on the run" Osama from a cyber cafe somewhere in India.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Chopperdog

Huh ???:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

Wtf?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Ta se an wtf:confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

Heh, and I always thought Google would find him first...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Genius! I love you Bottle!

• Advertisement
Advertisement