Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I get Pepperami's!

• 19-04-2006 11:19pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,560 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Haven't had one in about 7 years. I absolutely love them but can't find them anywhere. I've been craving them for months but even more so since lent began. Worse still is that my bus home drives past a warehouse that has at least one pepperami truck parked outside. Sliced Salami is only methadone to my addiction. Can anyone tell me any place in Dublin or Drogheda that sells them.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,717 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

ehhh, tesco in cork do em, so i presume tesco in dublin would. in the crisps and snacks section

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭sachamama

supervalu? i see em in there all the time. they dont know whether or not to put em in the snack section or the meat section tho.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,341 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Yeah, I see them in Dunnes and Tesco all the time....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭Thephantomsmask

sachamama wrote:
    supervalu? i see em in there all the time. they dont know whether or not to put em in the snack section or the meat section tho.
    The last time l was in supervalue in Tralee l spotted a box of them stuck in with the dog treats!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭Amalgam

Red & Green are readily available. I think it is the black Pepperami that doesn't make its way over here, just for sale in the UK. Black & Red wrapper of some sort.

Soylent Red, Soylent Green, No Soylent Black.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Irishpimpdude

I have seen them in a few tescos but you cant get them in packs just singles for like 1euro each lol

Advertisement