Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Net1

• 20-04-2006 7:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 300 ✭✭

Anybody using NET1 wireless broadband in Balbriggan, is it any good?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

Anybody using NET1 wireless broadband in Balbriggan, is it any good?

Friends of mine have it in Louth and it is working fine if thats any good to you - however getting it seems to be the problem - the customer service seems to be pretty appalling.

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054900442&highlight=Net1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 300 ✭✭rockdrummer

Cheers, that was helpful.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

I've got Net1 Wireless Broadband in Louth (Dundalk) and find the service to be excellent. Never had a problem with their customer service either,- Very helpful and very friendly fellahs.

They could certainly do with more staff however, as they seem to be finding it difficult to cope with the amount of interested people trying to sign up to the service.

I'd strongly suggest patience. Their service, once you're connected to it, is very solid and reliable - especially now that they've shaken off the shackles of the connection to IBB ... it's worth waiting for.

Advertisement