Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Convoluted prison break thread.

• 20-04-2006 8:06am
    Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,148 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I know that the mods have already locked the threads for ep 18 & 19 which I think is a mistake.

It's being shown on more than on channel and anyone not up to date with the US version is due for some spoilerage.

If we can't have a sub-forum for it then can't we at least have one per episode? That way people who have seen whatever episode from whatever source can discuss it without spoiling it for people who haven't seen it?

If Chuck Norris, David Hasslehoff, and Mustard (yes, mustard!) can have their own forums then bring on a Prison Break one!

Should Prison Break have it's own forum? 9 votes

Definately, if a condiment (mustard) has it's own I think Prison Break Should
    0% 0 votes
    No, but let's have seperate threads for each episode to prevent spoilers
    66% 6 votes
    No, I think the one big thread we have is plenty.
    33% 3 votes
    You're an idiot Mark, and this pole should be rammed up your backdoor..
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭Sandals

YEs we already have a Prison break request in the well forum forum,

it is an absolute joke and a disgrace, that still we have to wait, and even more so that my threads were blocked, disgrace.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

episode 19 needed its own thread because it was leaked so far ahead of schedule

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

I'm all for a prison break forum,but I agree with those threads being locked. You can't take up the entire tv forum with prison break threads. Can you imagine if someone started to do that with the OC,or American Idol! or any show for that matter. The one thread we have will do until we see if we can get a PB forum. However I doubt we will get on until there is a date set for the RTE broadcast.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭JPA

Where's this mustard forum? Sounds good!

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,148 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

JPA wrote:
    Where's this mustard forum? Sounds good!

The sig will show the way.. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement