Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hmm

Options
  • 20-04-2006 12:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭

Hey,

I know i can't post anything major here but i want to know where i can.

I have 2 accounts (stupidly continued my free trial about a year ago when i already had an account) and i am looking to "not have 1 epic priest/warrior account" anymore.....

If i were to not need it anymore as i'm focusing on my lock, where would i go about "Not having it anymore".... Not Ebay plx.

TRADE..... possible....... for Warlocks........ er.... great show!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭sunzz

Hey bartonpice you selling the priest you bought on ebay and focusing on your lock. ??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

You know, the thought recently occured to me that he might be Barton Prince. But I figured, so what, if he is...

Clearly though, Sunzz, you need a hobby that doesnt involve pointing out to everyone how much better than him you are.

Though, if I remember correctly, on a thread recently you admited to buying gold online...
    sunzz wrote:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=51231796&postcount=23
    I've bought gold once for my epic. was all over and done with in about 15 mins. and cost me about 32euro which saved me a hell of alot of grinding time so I could focus on other things.
    Now please, just stfu.

[edit]
    And just for a modicum of balance
    EpicPriest wrote:
    I have 2 accounts (stupidly continued my free trial about a year ago when i already had an account) and i am looking to "not have 1 epic priest/warrior account" anymore.....

What trial...?
    [/edit]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭Epicpriest

sunzz wrote:
    Hey bartonpice you selling the priest you bought on ebay and focusing on your lock. ??

Your funny looking. Bartonprince..... thier last post was about a monitor on the sales forum yesterday....

And i presume because i have a priest and a warrior and a warlock there is a co-incidence there and i must be some other dude? hmm.

Anyway, geraloif!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

sunzz wrote:

Why am I not surprised at you putting in a reply like this?

I'm going to be nice and pretend you didn't say that. I can't turn a blind eye if you keep making posts like this though, get my drift?

Epicpriest,
    Seeing as you're not selling/trading/whatever'ing on the board, I'll allow it for now.

• Advertisement

koneko wrote:
    Why am I not surprised at you putting in a reply like this?

I'm going to be nice and pretend you didn't say that. I can't turn a blind eye if you keep making posts like this though, get my drift?

Been looking back through the posts about it now, i think what sunzz is doing is just malicious, how come people don;t get banned for this crap? great boards!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Nordrassil

Clearly with a response like that EpicP and Barton must be one and the same....hope not tho,

2 x Bartons = Twice as much sh!te to wade through!

Just my tuppence worth!

Nordrassil wrote:
    Clearly with a response like that EpicP and Barton must be one and the same....hope not tho,

2 x Bartons = Twice as much sh!te to wade through!

Just my tuppence worth!

Do you guys treat all new members like this? Can we get back on topic?

Epicpriest wrote:
    No, just new members who 13 posts in are trying to trade characters...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Epicpriest wrote:
    Do always generalise 1 person's opinion of you with all people's opinions of you?

• Advertisement

Goddamn slow boardsie, it looks llike my post didn't go through just now. Anyway:

Next person to go off topic or gets bitchy is getting slapped. And by slapped I mean banned.

Do always generalise 1 person's opinion of you with all people's opinions of you?

No i don't jim. Just seems there is a couple of people here who think i am some other poster, because i asked what i could do with an account i don't want to use anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Epicpriest wrote:
    No i don't jim. Just seems there is a couple of people here who think i am some other poster, because i asked what i could do with an account i don't want to use anymore.
    I wouldn't take it so seriously, or get so defensive.
    Its the internet, you expect this sort of thing. Either ignore them or flame them back (as long as your keeping with the forum rules ofc).

In fairness, Epicpriest, i think it would help us alot if you could clarify exactly what it is you are looking for. You cant sell your character here, so clearly thats not what you are doing. You dont want to go near Ebay for whatever reason :rolleyes:

So, what? You want a 3rd alternative?

Or are you asking to trade your spare account here? (which precedent has shown, is legal enough)

If its the latter, I'd suggest you give us some details about your charcter(s)/server/etc. and what you are looking for. If its the former, then I'd just say that asking how to do illegal things is pretty much as bad as doing/offering illegal things, at least when it comes to boards.

Phew... I hope that all made sense to someone else out there!

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭GHOST MGG

i know this is off topic but hey,long time no see jimeatsmenu,what server are u playing on these days,and is ur hair still green(that should give u a hint as to which ex tig member i am:-)good to see ur still on boards.and sorry again admin for hijacking thread but someone had to save that fella tryiung to flog his wow backupaccount or whatever.

Nordrassil banned for seemingly being Inquitus (who is banned).

The priest is on Genjurous PvP server. He is a night elf, he is attuned to all the major raids instances. He has 10 Epics on him including 5 pieces of the prophecy set, (head, Robes, Mantle, Gloves, Wrists) he also has the Choker of enlightenment, Crimson shocker wand (72DPS), Card of the twisting Nether (a 10% chance on death to be revived instanly with 20% health and mana..even though it seems like a 50% chance as i've died more then enough time in instances and been revived right away). ANd last but not least he has the Sorcerous Dagger with a +22 intellect enchant... which was EXPENSIVE!!! he has some other bits as well, very good trinkets and about 13blue items for disenchanting. Banks are full with stuff.

The warrior is Horde and on a High pop PvP server, all green items apart from 2 blues and the Epic sword "Destiny"

Warlock Warlocks..... i like Warlock..... erm....

He is currently in a guild that raid MC and ZG everyday, and they Onyxia on respwan farm. Nice people also.

I also have 1 part of the "Benediction" staff.. the Eye of Shadow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

What's the priests name? Might have come across him on Genjuros before.

Binomate wrote:
    What's the priests name? Might have come across him on Genjuros before.

i don't want to risk the security of the account (i.e it being banned)

but you arent doing anything illegal...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

and surely if you sell him anyone close to him will know, even your guildies.

Caliden wrote:
    and surely if you sell him anyone close to him will know, even your guildies.

not really. i make it my business to keep to myself in mmorpgs. i turn up to raids. and help with things. thats it.

Your gUildies must think your a barrel of laughs. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

watch out sunzz koneko is in da hizzouse

Is that like a shed or something? You crazy kids and your slang.
    Sunzz knows he's been a bad boy and has to behave.

hehe yea koneko sorted me out with his man love.

btw thats was just a light hearted jibe, no malice intended :o

Horse can you pm me vent and stuff, orderd broadband today, moved into new house yesterday so will be back on line then, you miss me :D

sunzz wrote:
    hehe yea koneko sorted me out with his man love.

I would have, but I lack the necessary bits
    (ie I'm no man)

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭GHOST MGG

I would have, but I lack the necessary bits
    (ie I'm no man)
    touche!!

oh! I stan corrected, literally :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

I stand corrected, said the man in the orthapedic shoes!

Advertisement