Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WWE SmackDown! Nov 12th Dublin

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

Glad to hear they finally announced another Dublin show!!

I'd love to see Benoit, haven't seen him at a live event yet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 ff101

smackdown were here twice in april and then in the rds. bit too much having them come over again. they should bring raw back again. or even better they should present a combo supershow in the rds. 25,000 people; it would be well worth it. i wouldn't mind paying a few extra bob to see that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭castagnoli

At least its in the Point this time. Hopefully the SD roster wont be raped in the draft. I wonder if the Undertaker will be there, his enterance live would be unbelievable

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭NCIRL

RAW will be in The Point the night before the SmackDown! this will be announced soon after the SmackDown! show sells out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,096 ✭✭✭andrew1977

NCIRL wrote:
    RAW will be in The Point the night before the SmackDown! this will be announced soon after the SmackDown! show sells out

Do you reckon this will be the case ? Asked my six year old son this evening whether he wanted to go to smackdown or raw show ? He said Raw, but if they dont announce the raw show and smackdown is sold out , i will have one disapointed boy ? cheers for any help

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

^ In which case, but SD tickets, and if Raw is announced, resell them for face value somewhere. You will probably have no problems whatsoever.

That said, NCIRL has been pretty much 100% bang on with any wwe related Irish tours, so this will most likely be the same again.

And it makes sense that they wont annouce the Raw show until after the SD show, as most would prefer Raw anyway, though a more honest way would be to sell a double ticket, with a slight discount for doing so.

If its both brands, I'll certainly try and haul my ass up Dubside.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Goebels

I dunno if I'll go.. the one in the RDS was terrible... But seeing JBL, Benoit, FINLAY and Angle makes me wanna go.. Tickets go on sale a day before the ROH show.. decisions.. decisions

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

Goebels wrote:
    Tickets go on sale a day before the ROH show

ROH Show? Have'nt heard a thing about that, anyone got a link?

I take it he means the ROH double shot in England. Theres a thread about that on page 5 or 6

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 461 ✭✭BOHS

Anybody have any idea how to get ringside seats for this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,815 ✭✭✭Charlie

Have they released a seating plan on the ticketmaster site yet? Well basically just buy the top tier tickets and you'll end up ringside. Last summer at the RDS I was right t ringside, practically touching the ring. When Austin did a round of high fives it instantly made the money I spent on two ringside tickets worth it.

You won't regret buying them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 LivingDead

Last year for Raw in the point I ordered tickets literally the second they went on sale on ticketmaster and was about 8 rows from the front.
    Therefore I have no idea how those 8 rows in front of me filled up and have no idea how to get ringside seats.

Il just do what i usually do and get the cheapest tickets €33 iv gotten them the past few times and have been 2nd row on the balcony everytime and have a awesome view of the ring and a great view looking at the idiots who spent €75 on 8th or 9th row ground floor seats who cant see a thing. The Point Depot is tiny it only holds 5,600 for wrestling so anywhere except the ground floor is perfect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭pingu_girl

Seating chart will be the same as before
    uk2425i.gif

Anybody have any idea when the raw tickets will go on sale? Hopefully not the same day as smackdown although they relesed more tickets for a second show for smackdown last time they where in the point a few hours later with no notice

Sorry guy but RAW will not be coming to Dublin instead we will have SmackDown! for 2 nights

will the extra show be on for the saturday night , can i get tickets for the saturday when it goes on sale this friday or have i to wait until the sunday night show sells out ???

cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

andrew1977 wrote:
    will the extra show be on for the saturday night , can i get tickets for the saturday when it goes on sale this friday or have i to wait until the sunday night show sells out ???

cheers
    usually they wait until the first has sold out and if im not wrong the tickets go on sale the same day

So the second the tickets go on sale at 9:00am do you guys recommend ordering balcony seats or the ground floor seats?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

i am thinking of getting tickets for my brother for this, will they sell out quickly? thanks. btw i wouldnt be so sure bout RAW being announced.

Call_me_al wrote:
    will they sell out quickly?

I'd be surprised if it sold out at all. There are always tickets flying around for these evenst right up to the day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

They usually sell out quickly. But then closer to the event they release more which tend to be actually better seats.

Will someone please answer my Q.
    When the tickets go on sale at 9:00am do you guys recommend ordering balcony seats or the ground floor seats?

Like what are the chances of getting front row of the balcony vs. good seats on the floor if I order the second they go on sale?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭TOPDAWG

I got mine! Didnt bother queue'ing up this time but sat there refreshing the page for half an hour before find tickets came up and got em. Up in the balcony,first row! Sweet as a nut.

I took NCIRL'S advise for im usually one of the fools after paying 75quid for "ringside" and gettin stuck 7 rows back. These two tickets cost less than that together. Cheers bud!

What section did you get? Had I known you were going, I would have been online bright and early as well :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 3.16

Ya i last year i got ground floor tickets to raw nd was delighted with them . i was 15 rows back but had a great view of the wrestlers. now i'm 11 rows back .......... . Awful hard to get good tickets . best job EBAY !!!!!!

This is the first show in quite a while John Cena is n't scheduled to appear at in Ireland. It'll be interesting to see how quick the tickets go and who actually go's to it.

I got balcony tickets in block c at the very back. I would have obviously liked front row but at least with balcony tickets you know you'll see everything plus I can stand up without blocking anyone which is always good.

hi folks

any sign of the saturday show being announced, have to bring 2 young kids , prefer to go on saturday night..i presume i will have to wait until the sunday sells out

whats the best seating area to go for ? up on the balcony for kids ? can anyone give me the best block area to hunt for on ticketmaster

gradually i am getting sucked into the wrestling ... ha ha
    thanks
    andy

If you want to go all out for the balcony go for the 65 euro tickets and you can't go wrong.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

Got balcony tickets, 2nd row!

Looks like it won't be a Smackdown show on the Saturday, they have a show in Italy that night (http://www.wwe.com/schedules/events/eventdetail/?id=2578554), unless they plan to have 2 shows that day. Raw have no event scheduled for that night though!!

• Advertisement

o.k folks need some more help , tried to get the 4 balcony tickets for myself and the kids ,sold out ...was willing to pay the 65 euro ...do i have any other decent option for tickets so the 6 years olds and the 8 year old have a decent view. ?? i will bring them , me not worried bout what view i have but not forking out big bucks for them to see nothing

thanks again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 silverline

most of the ringside seats are issued as freebies to guests.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

silverline wrote:
    most of the ringside seats are issued as freebies to guests.
    i dunno about that cos the last two times i have gone i have managed to get either front or second row...this time 4rth row

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 3.16

Thats wierd cause i'm afer going on ticketmaster and getting tickets in block F....... six rows from the ring ... there is still good block A seats left . just tought i'd let anyone know...... i have went loads of time and ground seats are the best

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭cookie dough 61

I got 2 in Block A row B. Not bad... Im usually lucky with WWE tickets. And Im ringside for the 1PW show in Doncaster. Sweet!

I was ringdide for Raw in Belfast on tuesday and row 3 for Smackdown the following night.... both pretty decent shows, despite Smackdown missing Taker, Tista, Orton & Boogey. If anyone wants pics from either show, scroll down to photos on my Bebo page http://cookie-dough-619.bebo.com and have a peep << Blatant advertising but... meh!

Seems this is now sold out.

Though I would imagine another glut of tickets will come online in a few weeks.

• Advertisement

Any sign of an extra date being added for the Saturday night or is that a defo no no ????????... U reckon tickets will be available later on towards the date of the show .I have 3 disapointed kids at home and i want to get them decent seats or my life wont be worth living it .I do recall the last time the show was on in Dublin, coming close to the date tickets were like confetti round the place

There will be no problem I reckon, even the day before the Raw show in May 04, there were a few floating around.

Might also be worth checking pigsback.com also, as they tend to be there from time to time at face value.

i just saw raw advertised for the point on wwe.com.anybody got any info on this.

You have a link for that, as I can see it nowhere on wwe.com.

Secondly, Nov 20th is a Monday, and I doubt (though would like) if they would actually do a live show here.

And thirdly, Raw and SD are in Ireland and UK the previous week. So while I would like if you were right, Im afraid you are wrong :(

from ticketmaster.ie

WWE Smackdown - Extra date
    WWE Smackdown have announced an extra date at the Point, Dublin on 13 November 2006 as part of their Survivor Series Tour. Tickets will be available from Thursday 11 May at 09:00.
    the full story

• Advertisement

i went into wwe.com and typed dublin into the search box. a page came up listing dublin as one of the locations for raw ?
    i'm not much good with computers so i dont know how to enter this as a direct link for you.

I think you got the date mixed up. I did the same and the Raw card from November 2005 came up.

thanks vince
    sorry gimmick
    told ye i wasnt any use with these computers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭Jmac24128

Got my ticket and counting down the days. i really hope undertaker is going to be there cant wait to see him!!

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

Jmac24128 wrote:
    Got my ticket and counting down the days. i really hope undertaker is going to be there cant wait to see him!!

The "entrance" is class to see live. Saw it in Belfast,Dublin and at 'Mania in Chicago this year. Goin to the Dublin show then off to Manchester for the RAW taping,should be cool!

^ I would have placed more emphasis on the fact that you were at Wrestlemania than shows in Belfast and Dublin!! How was WM live?

castagnoli wrote:
    ^ I would have placed more emphasis on the fact that you were at Wrestlemania than shows in Belfast and Dublin!! How was WM live?

Unreal I'd recommend it to anyone,was at RAW the night after as well,the Chicago crowds were something else!!! :D

Nice, Id say it was amazing.
    The crowd were a bunch of cynics, booing Trish like that..ffs!

castagnoli wrote:
    Nice, Id say it was amazing.
    The crowd were a bunch of cynics, booing Trish like that..ffs!

Yeah twas surreal alright,bit like Canada for Summerslam few years back,cheering the heels and booing the faces lol

• Registered Users Posts: 41 jeep

Hi
    Anyone selling tickets for wwe smackdown in nov???I know its a long shot but if anyone hears of any (2 I need) please let me know.
    I messed up and my son is very dissappointed, loves Rey Mysterio.
    Thanks guys:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement