Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PE Builder

• 20-04-2006 1:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭

Ok Just wondering has anyone used this, its meant to be a class bit of software, I've used it a few times well handy to get you out of trouble once you have all your RAID and NIC Drivers,

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 865 ✭✭✭humaxf1

Bart PE is da dogs. The one you do yourself is pretty basic tho. I got an iso for Mini Bart PE. It has a sh*t load of utilities built in...will keep you amused for hours.

PE discs get my vote when it comes to recovering files, deleting files that are 'in use' while windows is running, running a ghost image or best yet, USB support on an NT4 machine.

Another use is...disconnect your hard drive, boot from the PE disc. Now, if you just want to surf websites, providing you have a browser plugin, there is no risk of virus infections. Once you shutdown, all data in RAM is gone along with any spyware or virus threats. Nothing gets to your hard drive. Kinda like a thin-client setup.

Advertisement