Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

allofmp3.com shutdown?

Options
  • 20-04-2006 2:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭

Cant access the page, "error 502 bad gateway"
    Anyone hear anything on this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,130 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

L5 wrote:
    Cant access the page, "error 502 bad gateway"
    Anyone hear anything on this?

Yep, same here. Gonna try allofmp3explorer. I've always been worried about the site being shut down right after I buy credit. I think I've only got about $7 or $8 at the moment though.

Edit: Nope, that's down too. Shíte

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭Pikasso

Can't access either! :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭holton

Had this problem one morning last week but was ok that evening. So I wouldn't fret just yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

Sir, the Russian Mafia never closes.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,313 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I can get in no problem

EDIT: Even though I can get into the site, I can't seem to download

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

Was a bit sluggish last night, took a few reloads to get a connection but eventually I downloaded a few tracks at about 500 kbs.

I can't see it closing anytime soon, the Russian authorities have officially declined to prosecute them so there is no longer a legal threat hanging over them despite what the RIAA may say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Padwick

I got that yesterday but I've just been using it now. Seems fine. A good few new albums added too.

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭Cucullan

I can't get into Allofmp3 Explorer to download music I keep getting a message saying "HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden"
    Any ideas???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭munkeehaven

i used it a few hours ago and it was fine?

• Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

I use this too and I have a good $50 credit....

How legal is it?

Should i go on a shopping spree in case they close?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

i still don't understand why anyone uses that site, just because it charges you money doesn't mean it is legal.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

i still don't understand why anyone uses that site, just because it charges you money doesn't mean it is legal.

It is used because it is very cheap. How can you not believe that? It's not that huge a concept?

lordgoat wrote:
    It is used because it is very cheap. How can you not believe that? It's not that huge a concept?

You can get all the music for free, why use a site that is borderline illegal :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 834 ✭✭✭FillSpectre

You can get all the music for free, why use a site that is borderline illegal :rolleyes:
    Any of the free sites or methods don't seem to have the music , correctly labeled and bigger risk of viruses. Unless you are suggesting it is dead easy to to get muic illegally. If so what have I been doing wrong:D

Any of the free sites or methods don't seem to have the music , correctly labeled and bigger risk of viruses. Unless you are suggesting it is dead easy to to get muic illegally. If so what have I been doing wrong:D

I'm not telling you how to get the music but i get all my music(any album i want) and they are always correctly labeled and have album art etc included. Not P2P find out yourself :p

Any of the free sites or methods don't seem to have the music

the place to get music isn't actually a site ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 43,931 ✭✭✭✭Basq

No more AllOfMp3.com threads.. the legality of the site is spotty at best.

Locked!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement