Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Corsa Speakers Size?

Options
  • 20-04-2006 3:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭

Would anyone know the speaker size for an Opel Corsa 1L 98?

Just looking to get the factory ones replaced and can't find out what size I need

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭The Doktor

look up a few of the audio manufacturers website, they give u speaker sizes for cars. I checked the Clarion site, and according to that... Opel corsa.. 13cm.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,425 Mod ✭✭✭✭slade_x

denhamd2 wrote:
    Just looking to get the factory ones replaced

I wanted to get one of my speakers replaced after the cone seperated from the fixing, i couldnt find anyone localy that did them as they have changed the mount with newer models, if you want the exact same speakers your best bet is to find a right off or some one willing to sell them second hand from another corsa, i even tried speakers from a friends opel astra but with the different moulded mount i couldnt get the interior back on as it didnt give enough clearance. the speaker was the exact same but the mount pertruded out alot more at the bottom

in the End i picked up a Pair of Sony Xplodes and bought a Corsa b mounting kit from my local dealer, which fit perfectly

Advertisement