Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

flash project help required

Options
  • 20-04-2006 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭

Ok heres the deal, I am doing a project platform game in flash for college, I have the bones of it put together but due to the fact of so many subjects and other project and the most kriptic notes ever by a lecturer, I am looking for someone to help me out,

I am not asking anybody to do it for me. or looking to cheat in anywaY, just someone to look at the code, tell me where i could inprove it, give me some pointers etc etc, using flash 8 with Action script 2.

I can chat about on Msn messenger and would be very grateful for any help.

I know I people will reply saying doing your own work etc etc, I am doing my own work just looking for some pointers

Cheers
    DB

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭jjmax

I'd like to help but my flash knowledge isn't great.
    Have you checked www.flashkit.com?
    Some excellent tutorials and resources there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 TheMoralist

Why dont you post specific queries? Post some code that you think needs attention.

Advertisement