Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Driving Lessons - Fiat Punto

Options
  • 20-04-2006 6:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone knows where i can get driving lessons with short notice in a Fiat Punto?

Private or A School, It doesnt Matter.

Cheers GuyS!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Undercoverguy

No Takers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Ernie Ball

Just out of curiosity: Why does it have to be in a Fiat Punto?

Cars are not that different from one another, you know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Undercoverguy

I know, But ideally i'd like to go over everything in a small enought car, to closer the match in size the better.

I'll be buying a Punto so why not get lessons in one....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭Jood

Hi There,

I bought a Punto but I learned how to drive in a Polo. I thought driving the polo was fine as I had nothing to compare it too but once I started to drive the Punto I much prefered it to the Polo. Its all about what you're used to, I wouldnt be worried about learning to drive in a different car you're going to be nervous for a while no matter what car you drive.

Good Luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭BArra

the brake and the accel in fiats are notoriously close together, and compared to other cars ive driven it seems to be true

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭Jood

BArra wrote:
    the brake and the accel in fiats are notoriously close together, and compared to other cars ive driven it seems to be true

Thats true alright but when your feet are only a size 4 it makes it a lot easier:D

Advertisement