Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for information regarding Property Letting / Management software.

Options
  • 20-04-2006 7:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

I have been recently looking into the possibility of getting in a Software system to manage the various aspects of the Properties that I as a Letting / Managing Agent deal with. The current products themselves are dear as there is an initial up front costing as well as an annual fee and that the cost is based on a licence fee per user and or on the number of units managed.

My question is whether or not there is a package available to Purchase or Download so ownership is outright as opposed to a yearly licence fee, also whether or not that can be either refined to accommodate what I need or flexible enough to amend as the need arises. Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated. Regards Gerry.

Comments

Advertisement