Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GT Stockist in Dublin?

Options
  • 20-04-2006 8:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭

I only seem to be able to find Bike Shak in Lisburn as a GT stockist.

Is there one in Dublin?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭godfather69er

halfords stock them www.halfords.co.uk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 650 ✭✭✭EireRoadUser

Someone told me they ceased production.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭liamo333

not sure but try mikes bikes in dunlaory (spelling:-). i was in there and they had a few.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭godfather69er

Someone told me they ceased production.:rolleyes:

who a halfords employee?? the majority are idiots the ones with people who know anything are carrigmines,drogheda and coolock the rest are idiots. they have a i-drive comp dual sus for e670. gt still make bikes dont worry;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 650 ✭✭✭EireRoadUser

It was actually mcQuaid that told me ,his brother cycles for Giant.

He told me they stopped making bikes ,maybe at the time they were .
    Thats about 4 years ago.

I don't like GT's ,i have two specialized bikes myself and sold my cannondale

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 hwlee

I am looking to buy a good condition 2nd bike with full suspension. Either Cannondale / GT i drive / Specialized. Do you know anyone is selling them or which shop is selling them. Please inform me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭cargrouch

Ya, I'm sure GT did go bankrupt about 4 years ago. Have seen plenty on sale since so I presume they were bought out by someone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭mockerydawg

They went bankrupt a couple years ago after having serious issues with build quality. I think they are owned by Schwinn now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 hwlee

They are now owned by Pacific Cycles. They are now aiming at the China market.

Advertisement