Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suggestions for good bars/clubs?

Options
  • 20-04-2006 8:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭

Hey all

Planning a weekend in the "fair city" soon, will be based in Rathfarnham...just wondering if anybody has any suggestions as to good pub/clubs in the area...gals in our mid-twenties if it makes any difference!!

Thanks!:o

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

You could go to Winters in Dundrum, it's a good little spot with a nice atmosphere and you'd be among a lot of people your age (on Friday and Saturday nights anyway). Then from there you could go to the new club just above it, I can't recall it's name nor do I know what it's like as I've yet to go to it but I've heard good things. Those two are based at the Dundrum Town Centre, about €7 in a taxi from Rathfarnham.

The Orchard in Rathfarnham is a nice pub also.

Or you could head to Rathmines or even into the city centre, loads of pubs/clubs there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭Pixie4

Thanks a mil rb_ie...appreciate it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

No problem, have a good night :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 maurice06

Pixie4 wrote:
    Hey all

Planning a weekend in the "fair city" soon, will be based in Rathfarnham...just wondering if anybody has any suggestions as to good pub/clubs in the area...gals in our mid-twenties if it makes any difference!!

Thanks!:o

Old Faithful..

Kehoe's South Anne's Street (Just off Grafton), or Neary's on the opposite side of Grafton Street..

Advertisement