Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Rabbit & the Bear

Options
  • 20-04-2006 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭

One day a rabbit and a bear (mortal enemies) were strolling in an enchanted forest. (Note: for the purpose of this joke the bear doesn't just kill his smaller, less-able enemy. Don't ask why...)

The came across a magical swamp in which a gold frog was drowning - the King of the Forest, as it happens. Usiung teamwork, they somehow freed him, saving his life. (Please don't point out the flaws - there's too many! :D)

"Many thanks, my friend," sai the frog. "In exchange for your selflessness you may each have three wishes."

Being a virile male (as well as rude), the bear went first.
    "I'm the best male bear-lover in this forest," he boasted," but I wish I was the only bear in this forest."

"So, be it," replied the frog, snapping his, em, frog-fingers...

The rabbit grinned, and wished for a motorbike helmet. He received it and put it on.

The bear, while perplexed by the rabbit wasting a wish, continued. "I wish I was the only male bear in this country," he declared.

"So, be it," replied the frog, snapping his, em, frog-fingers...

The rabbit continued to grin, and wished for a motorbike. He received it, and proceeded to sit on the saddle, revving the engine.

The bear, now thoroughly baffled by the rabbit wasting his second wish, continued. "I wish I was the only male bear in the whole damn world," he declared.

"So, be it," replied the frog, snapping his fingers. (Yes, a frog has fingers! Deal with it!!!:mad: )

Slowly, staring the bear in the eye, the rabbit declared, "I wish that bear was gay," and then rode off into the distance...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭BlueSpiral

I've always loved that joke, cracks me up everytime. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭So Glad

Excellent! :D Would love to be able to do that in real life. hehehe

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭gerTheGreat

didn't see it coming. fair play very good. :D

Advertisement