Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

short term help with walking dog

Options
  • 20-04-2006 10:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

I like in Stillorgan with my golden retriever, my daughter is leaving for 3 weeks making the dog's days a bit longer than normal. In normal circumstances this would be OK but now the dog is not 100% well and drinks a lot. The vet suspects an endocrine problem (diabetes; hopefully not), but knowing the dog drinks a lot I can't leave her alone for a whole long day. I'd need someone to let her out in the afternoon (between 1-3 PM) just for 10 min (we live next to a big park). I've tried to look around on the noticeboards, being new in town I really don't have yet the social network to rely on :o
    Any ideas how I could get in touch with someone who might walk his/her dog in the afternoon and who could let mine out for a little walk. I may need some help occationally for a weekend and I would offer my help in exchange to take a dog for a weekend myself. Anyone interested in helping out? Anyone interested in my help in exchange?
    The dog is 2 years old female and a darling, well trained and calm.
    Lucide

Comments

Advertisement