Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone know the name and artist from ... ?

Options
  • 20-04-2006 11:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭

mtv pimp my ride uk current tv ad theme song, really cool song, quite punky, been torturing me for about 2 weeks to try and find it ? the ad where the lad attempts to pimp up a crap nova saloon. oh and by the way I think the show sucks, just want to locate the name of that cool song, goes something like, "i am a liar, i am a cheat....."

cheers !

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Hellacopters - 'hopeless case of a kid in denial' maybe??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭slipss

Silverfish wrote:
    Hellacopters - 'hopeless case of a kid in denial' maybe??

lol whats that 7 mins, your a fcuking machine sliverfish, keep it up babe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭action jackson

thanks sliverfish, although you do not sound too sure, is that a hunch based on the couple of lyrics i typed, or do you know for sure ?

it is just that i am going to download when i get home from work !

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Well, I'm not too sure because I've not seen the ad, but let me know if its the wrong one. Your description was pretty vague, although I've had worse ( from slipss - do do do dooo, do do doooo and so on)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 craigisacat

Was lookin for a second opinion but i think its a music production company called Lemonade Drinkers, with one of there staff on vox.
    Check out the MTV forums

(sorry bout the copy&pasting)

• Advertisement
Advertisement