Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSP Tales of Eternia: stuck in Shizel Castle

• 21-04-2006 12:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭

Hey folks,

Just thought I'd ask here, since I'm stuck..

I figure I must be really close to finishing the game, I'm in Shizel's castle now and doing the seven pillars quest. I solved all of them except the second one (fire).

There are several poles with red orbs on them, you can examine (X) the first one and it emits a light which carries across. It all works fine until the middle part of the room where you need to move the pole. There are little pressure pads (switches) on the floor next to the poles, and they work for two out of the three poles. If I step on those two, the pole moves up (where it needs to receive the light) and then moves back down in a short while.

I know that I need to move the third one (that doesn't work) but I don't know how. There's the little pressure plate next to it but nothing happens when I stand on it. I'm beginning to think it's a bug in the game.

Has anyone gone through it?

Advertisement