Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

High Temperatures in 2006

Options
  • 21-04-2006 12:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭

Rightio...

Today in glorious sunshine my thermometer hot a dizzy 18.2c.

Latest 18c in quite a few years I feel.

When will we see 20c, 21c, 25c and 28c?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭Mothman

AFAIK none of the Met Eireann synoptic stations have recorded above 16C yet this year

• Registered Users Posts: 5,033 ✭✭✭Snowbie

wall to wall sun with high of 14.1c,i think 18c is a themometer exposed to the sunshine,nowhere has reached that around the country,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭Mothman

Mothman wrote:
    AFAIK none of the Met Eireann synoptic stations have recorded above 16C yet this year

Well one day later that has changed. Warmest day of year in Ireland yesterday (21st) with 16C+ widespread. Much cooler near east coast with maxes of 14.7C at Casement, 13.5C at Dublin Airport and only 10.9C at Rosslare.

Max temp Claremorris 17.0C

I had lowest temp of month this morning of 0.2C, and later today will probably have highest temp of month as well, which is currently 16.0C. Highest of year so far is 16.1C on 30th March. All figures from standard Met Office equipment.

Advertisement