Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Maybach Sports

Options
  • 21-04-2006 2:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭

Donot know the name of the new maybach, anyway i founf 2 pics on the net for the new maybach and it was been driven in germany.It looks like a proper mafia car

check it out:eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Ernie Ball

It's called the Exelero. I don't believe it's in production. I think it was just a one-off concept car.

And there is no mafia. That's just a myth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

Ernie Ball wrote:
    It's called the Exelero. I don't believe it's in production. I think it was just a one-off concept car.

And there is no mafia. That's just a myth.

ok thanks for the name as i couldnot find it.secondly i know its not in production thats what makes it more nicer.and finally i know theres no mafia but you know what i mean.in simple terms gangsta car.;)

drdre wrote:
    ok thanks for the name as i couldnot find it.secondly i know its not in production thats what makes it more nicer.and finally i know theres no mafia but you know what i mean.in simple terms gangsta car.;)

I was just kidding. Of course there's a mafia.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Wow...and....uurgh!

It's cool and ugly at the same time - if thats possible????? It does have the 'bad to the bone' gangsta look.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭Chris P Duck

Its Batmans new car ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Its Batmans new car ;)

or possibly Mr Plough's new car?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

Looks deadly.

Ernie Ball wrote:
    i know and i was only kidding with you:p

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

drdre wrote:
    It looks like a proper mafia car
    check it out:eek:
    Ernie Ball wrote:
    there is no mafia. That's just a myth.
    drdre wrote:
    i know theres no mafia but you know what i mean
    Ernie Ball wrote:
    drdre wrote:
    i know and i was only kidding with you:p

Priceless..

Anan1 wrote:
    Priceless..

This comment is priceless:D

• Advertisement

In the same genre as the Exelero is the Cadillac Sixteen concept car. I think it's more successful:

cadillacsixteen03.jpg

1,000bhp, 16 cylinder engine:

cadillacsixteen03_engine.jpg

Relatively understated interior, too:

cadillacsixteen03_inter.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

That front grill is minging. On both of them. The wheels on the cadillac look ridiculous to boot.

i really like the cadillac.more than the maybach as it looks nicer and will be way cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

drdre wrote:
    i really like the cadillac.more than the maybach as it looks nicer and will be way cheaper.

I really don't think price would be the deciding factor if you had enough money to have to pick between the two.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭*Tripper*

Batmobile? I like it :D

qz wrote:
    I really don't think price would be the deciding factor if you had enough money to have to pick between the two.

if i had the money i would not buy any of those. i would get buggati or ferrari fxx.

Advertisement