Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ruud Video

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭deisedevil

Great vid, great response from Ruud!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭OTliddy

lmao, good clip

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

He got a yellow card for that but the other two got nothing for laughing in his face how fair :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

I don't think I've ever seen anything more pathetic on a football pitch tbh.

Yes, well done Ruud. You're a multimillionaire footballer who gets paid to kick an inflated sphere into a net BUT couldn't even do that on the first time of asking against a bunch of part-timers (who were probably just excited to even be there .)

Yes you really had the last laugh there :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭dirkey_wynne

Pigman II wrote:
    Hmm, first laugh from clip = bunch of part timers who were lucky to be there laughing at Ruud missing penalty.

Last laugh = Ruud at part timer who was lucky to be there.

Yes, you're right, he did have the last laugh.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭TheMonster

Pigman II wrote:
    I don't think I've ever seen anything more pathetic on a football pitch tbh.

Yes, well done Ruud. You're a multimillionaire footballer who gets paid to kick an inflated sphere into a net BUT couldn't even do that on the first time of asking against a bunch of part-timers (who were probably just excited to even be there .)

post of the day there:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

Is it a clip of all his dives ? or his lethal finishing from 2 yards?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭kippy

Dont like the way he treated those guys but in fairness he gave what he got.
    BolBill,
    A lot of people tend not to give Ruud the credit he deservers because of his knack of scoring goals from close in.
    He dives no more than any other forward......and if scoring from a few yards out and getting in those positions was so easy I am sure anyone could do it.
    So why dont they?

kippy wrote:
    Dont like the way he treated those guys but in fairness he gave what he got.
    BolBill,
    A lot of people tend not to give Ruud the credit he deservers because of his knack of scoring goals from close in.
    He dives no more than any other forward......and if scoring from a few yards out and getting in those positions was so easy I am sure anyone could do it.
    So why dont they?
    Why bother raising to BolBill? He never has anything worthwhile to add to a post regarding Utd, or Utd players. Issues.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

good man ruud:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

fair play to him what match was that in

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Good stuff from Ruud.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Fair play to him, I remember watching that match live and thinking the same thing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭Green_Martian

LFMAO........:D

well the player got what he deserved...lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,342 ✭✭✭Ardent

That's funny. Niistlerooy is an annoying f**ker but that's funny. :D What goes around...

Ardent wrote:
    That's funny. Niistlerooy is an annoying f**ker but that's funny. :D What goes around...
    Yeah, I know what you mean. It's a bit harsh that he was booked - I'd say fair enough, if he had just done that, but if the defender wasn't booked for doing it firstly, it's a bit harsh!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

bizmark wrote:
    He got a yellow card for that but the other two got nothing for laughing in his face how fair :confused:

He got booked because the ref saw him. When he missed the peno the ball went off to the left so I assume the ref was (correctly) following the ball to see if there was any incidents (corner, throw etc) Whereas when he scored the ref was following him (again correctly) to make sure he didnt do anything to warrant a card (taking off his shirt, "over celebrating" etc)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

I've seen it before, but it's still class.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭Gangsta

hahaha. Legend. Don't blame him at all, I would have done the exact same thing :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭sofireland

A booking was fair.
    But its still a top class reaction from ruud, eye for an eye!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Atlas_IRL

legend!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Garret

BolBill wrote:
    Is it a clip of all his dives ? or his lethal finishing from 2 yards?

Thats witty

I cant remember the last time he blatently dived. Certainly not since Alex told him to stop.

and yes he scores a lot of goals from inside the box because his talent is in finding and utilising spaces in the box - thats the brand of striker he is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

why wasnt the defender booked after the peno?

same offence. more inconsistency, this time from collina (i think thats his bald head:D )

go on ruud. that'll teach 'em. evil always returns on the evil do-er :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Any chance of a ban on the useless links to youtube and google video.

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

zabbo wrote:
    Any chance of a ban on the useless links to youtube and google video.
    Seems like a pretty useful link to a youtube video to me...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

In fairness that was brilliant. It was such a profoundly humorous way to do it as well. Bad form out of the guy after the penalty - so he got what he deserved.

He's gone up in my estimation.

Advertisement