Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Name of this song?

Options
  • 21-04-2006 2:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭

God I love this forum, things like this used to wreck my head for months at a time, so I'd just like to take this oppurtunity to thank everyone that awnsers these questions for me.

Well anyways, deos anyone know the name of the song at the end of that simpsons episode, the one where Mister Burnses son is in it, and at the end they all are dancing around and this song is a playing? I had a few lyrics in me head when I started posting this thread but the're gone now, anybody?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭slipss

If it helps though I'm sure it won't, the song kinda reminds me of Kiss - I wanna rock and roll all night

• Registered Users Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

the song is orignally by journey and it's called "Anyway you want it"

now i think the version that was used in the simpsons was a cover by a band called rise against because if i can remember the song correctly the one in the simpsons doesn't sound like journey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭slipss

Cremo wrote:
    the song is orignally by journey and it's called "Anyway you want it"

now i think the version that was used in the simpsons was a cover by a band called rise against because if i can remember the song correctly the one in the simpsons doesn't sound like journey

Any way you want it, thats the way I like it, doo doo doo doo doodoodoo. Thats the one thanks Cremo, your a star bud.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

no bother man. tis a great song

Advertisement