Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

01 Hyundai accent 1.3 fiddly problem

Options
  • 21-04-2006 8:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭

Hi

bought a second hand 01 Hyundai accent 1.3 in Feb - went back for a few things on after sales service recently - inc. clock cudnt be changing - clock now fixed and appears to be brighter. However radio display no longer appears to light up and night - rather is gray and black - pretty sure this used to light up - it should do? dont want to sound mad going back to garage but if I can confirm it should be light up at night then i suppose i should - could i be connected to the fixing of the clock

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭declanoneill

The Radio should light up when you turn on the lights, at least it does in my Accent (00). My dads (a 01) has the same problem as yours, but has since he bought it. I'd go back to the garage if it's still under warranty, you paid the extra buying from a dealer for that luxury

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭chickey

Thanks for that info - just wanted to be sure I wasnt going mad! - everything else lighting up but actual display itself, will mention to garage as probelm with central locking still needs fixing - part on order. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭declanoneill

Out of curiosity, what's the problem with the central locking. The lock on the passenger back door of my dads car stopped working one day for no real reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭chickey

same problem, from when I got it - central locking would only lock passenger side door occassionally. had car in last week and thought it was fixed - but it wasnt, didnt get to speak directly to right person but seems it needs a part whcih they have ordered cant recall what it is called

Advertisement