Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Siberian Husky Wanted

Options
  • 21-04-2006 9:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭

Hows it going guys im looking for a siberian husky,
    female
    Regardless of colour etc
    If anyone knows any repitable breeders with a reasonable price could u please pm me or mail me
    keithhoman@hotmail.com

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

The UK may be your best bet.I personally havent heard of any breeders over here although someone did mention that there was a breeder in Wexford but I couldnt find their details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭topdog8

yeah there is a few breeders over here that i have been in touch but arent due a litter for awhile

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭Carb

I got one from a guy in Cootehill last year. The pups actually came from Wicklow, but the owner was going on holidays, so his brother in Cootehill was selling them for him. He owned the father of the pups. He also owned a red/ginger and white huskie which he was breeding. Ours is a black/grey and white huskie and has turned out stunning. It cost us €700 for the male and the females were €800. The one we got was UK registered. I can send you his number if you want.

Advertisement